Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And Weapon Inventory Slots

Twixer

This morning, I noticed that the two weapons I were crafting finished and ready to be claimed. I was pretty excited, so I quickly claimed both of them...or at least tried to.

A notice popped up saying how I had no more inventory room to claim it. Needless to say I was pretty shocked since I only had about five other weapons sitting in my inventory, so I was forced to sell some of my old weapons.

Inventory is an essential in every game, and there should be a reasonable amount given to us. Having six weapon slots and three Warframe slots as the default is extremely limiting, especially since there isn't a way to buy more slots without spending Platinum.

So what a few of my friends and I suggested is to make it purchasable via market for credits, though at a high rate. Since it costs about 12 Platinum to buy slots for weapons, it can be roughly 10k credits for one slot for example. Of course, the price can vary.

WTF O.o 6 slots for weapons is enough for 2 different playstyles. thats more than enough

And 10k for a weapon slot? Dont make me laugh....

10k credit was purely set as an example. I don't expect them to make it that price if they do so.

Two playstyles is limited as well. I know multiple people that have three, four, or even five different Warframes. Myself included since I plan to make more in the future, but knowing I have to buy Platinum to expand my gameplay and experience more disappoints me and others.