Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Pick Up Fusion Cores ?

DEATHLOK

Question

I've seen several, and I thought I picked them off the floor while playing. But I haven't a single one in my inventory; I have mods, but no Fusion Cores. I thought I saw a "Fusion" button in someone's YouTube video, but I don't have one in my game.

I also do not have a "Orokin Reactor," if that matters.

4 answers to this question

When I first started, every google result didnt tell me anything about how to get abilities or they didnt really explain modding. Basically at level 1 you cant have any abilites and once you level up a few times > click arsenal > then look for a wrench icon. Once there, you just slot stuff in from the bottom area to the top. As for picking up fusion cores, they are cards that randomly drop and they look like little UFOs. When you pick one up, orange stuff will eminate from your warframe. Hope this helped.

Well, I did just pick one up. There was a little orange fireworks; game said it was a Fusion Core.

Here's the thing: the graphics have all been changed since I last saw this system in action on YouTube. The Fusion Cores used to stand out; now, they're pictures on cards, like everything else. I see one in my inventory, now.

Of course, I have no idea how to use it.

• Select a card

• Click on the Fusion button

• Choose another card to fuse to the selection

• Click Apply Fusion

• Accept or Cancel the action

That sound about right?

Wondering why some of my powers, such as Slash Dash, do not appear in my list of mods.