Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know, It Saddens Me.

There's something that bothers me a bit about Prime frames.

Excalibur was the first Prime and is locked to Founders. That's fine. That's cool. That doesn't bother me. Frost was the second, Mag was the third, Ember was the fourth. Rhino will be the fifth. Why? Doesn't it bother anyone else that Frost came before Loki or Volt? That Mag, the frame that switched places with Volt as a starter, got a Prime before him? That Ember got a Prime before Loki? That Rhino get a Prime before Loki or Volt? Each one of these Primes, with the exception of Excalibur (for the most part) has something in common. Each one of them, at some point in time, were deemed to be extremely easy to use (if they still aren't being claimed as such).

Is the community's desire for easymode that great? Why will no one else speak up for Volt or Loki? Why is it okay that they are left behind? They're both great frames in capable hands, especially Loki. Why are they shunned? To think that people would sooner abandon them than stand up for them is... saddening.

They'll get there, I don't see DE making anymore new frames until they get a list of the prime versions done. Besides there's no where to put a new frame now without it being crowded or tremendously tedious.

I feel it'll be Prime frames from now on.

Speak up for? Left behind? Shunned? Abandon? Have you not seen the forum divide between the people who wanted loki prime and the ones who wanted rhino?

That is the recent dispute. Where was all of this before Rhino's teasers was shown? I didn't see people protesting for Loki in this large of a number until the teasers were shown. Before, it was a scant "hey, that would be nice", just as it was for any of the other Prime candidates. 

Edited by (PS4)ToastyFairy01

Doesn't matter to me, as far as i'm concerned, just a helmet and gold bits and maybe a polarity slot....nothing new or stronger about any of them. 

Must say,i don't really get the excitement most seem to get over a prime warframe...a diff polarity,slight redesign and some gold colouring isn't enough to make me go spend a bunch of money,i need something a bit more substantial before i open the bank account ^^

They never promised an order to the prime releases.

Its not like they bring any game play difference its purely cosmetic atm.

In the future it might change and the moment it does we can assess which primes we still don't have.

As for now just sit back and wait. At least they are coming regularly now (every 3 months)

No. It doesn't bother me. Do you see a pattern in the primes they are releasing? No, as you pointed out in the OP. I would have somewhat of a problem if they went chronologically for 4 frames and then jumped all over the place, but they have not.