Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek 2.0

OnnaJReverT

apparently, he's coming soon, judging by the fact that he has a new portrait in the hijack mission which looks suspiciously like the artworks of that mech-like body which popped up a while ago (cant find it atm)

i guess he will come with the end of tethra, for revenge for spoiiling his plans

he'll probably get nerfed in weeks due to being the first few bosses newbies encounter just like any other bosses

i would like to think that players have to fight the original vay hek on earth and he later comes back for revenge with that mech-suit

that fight could be located to eris

The first 2-3 Bosses should never be too Difficult, I still think Vor is incredibly OP for a New player.

agreed on vor, when i started i failed the mission thrice since he killed us all at once with the teslas...

I would disagree, Vor was around when I was new and I found him fun and balanced. not to hard not to easy.

Vor scales with the rating of the players in the mission. This means as a new player you can run up against a lvl 30 Vor if there's an overgeared player in the cell who's just there for giggles or to "help" a lower levelled buddy. At that point your average Braton-using newbie is basically doing scratch damage and getting 1-shot by Vor's Seer and/or Nervos mines, and let's not forget that the troops he summons during his shield phase scale as well.

Basically, your experience of Vor can vary wildly from fight to fight based largely on who else is in there.

As for Hek's new body... the hell is that thing. o.O It isn't even recognisable as Grineer-based.

I hope Metal Gear Hek is actually melee friendly, after the past few bosses they've reworked were all but impossible to defeat using melee only

i sure share that hope

also, i can't decide if i should call him Metal Gear Hek or Vay Mek

I can't wait to try and fight him only for my overleveled teammates to ruin the experience by one-shotting him. 

Nah, but in all seriousness I'm probably gonna run him solo for a bit, try to have an actually fun experience with the new boss this time around.