Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Bp Droprate Is Too Low

Elfy

I don't understand why Banshee parts should drop only from defense. I understand that they are testing a new system, but this one is not working. The droprate is too low, and after literally hundreds waves I don't even have a single Banshee's BP. It is a lot easier to get BP from bosses than from waves rewards. Also, atm there are peoples who don't have credits to build her. I've sold a Rarity 10 fusion core and all I got was ~1'400 credits. on the other mods systems the blue ones could be sold for 5'500 credits. Please, fix this two problems, because it's very annoying to play in this way... Seems like if we are always closer to a p2w system, which is not good at all.

Hopefully this is just temporary until they get a boss designed for Europa. I'd be happy with bosses taking longer if they're designed to be more interesting than just a regular mob with tons of hp.

I hope DEV's give us a boss for Europa... :-v

I got the Banshee Systems pretty early on in Update 7, but haven't found another since. Even if the BPs are stayin in the defense rewards, I think the chance of getting it should go up a decent amount the further you progress through the defense mission.

Am I trying to knock at least one part of the Banshee, and yet all in vain. But on Loki I filled already level 30 while trying to beat out and I think that the drop rate is too low and it would be great if you drop Banshee perevut a boss or raise the rating.

here write that falls from certain wavelet http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Banshee_Helmet, and some sites write that everything falls on only one system, and what to believe? Here's an example: http://warframe.3dn.ru/index/banshee_helmet/0-258. and here's where to find reliable information? and what to believe in the end? and the entire server for Banshee is not more than 5% of the players (if not mistaken).

I dont argue that banshee is hard to get (its droping from up to 15th wave and randomly so you are not guaranteed the drop + alert missions suppose to drop those too) but i dont understand the uproar. There are other frames you can build from boss BPs and Banshee is promised to be easily acquirable in next update.

that everything falls on only one system,

i can confirm that Kiliken on Venus is droping BP for banshee systems.