The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Did They Add This Very Cool

SlapClown

M0lAJ9E.jpg

Not that this addition isn't very cool, but this picture really makes me wish we could give them Mass-Effect-style orders (take cover there, attack there, hold position, and so on).

Though notwithstanding the extra work that would be to implement, I guess having four people giving that prisoner AI orders at once wouldn't work.

Plus it would be very easy to exploit until Rescue missions actually do require getting the prisoner to extraction rather than just getting to extraction yourself. And I'm not sure everybody (*looks at the rushers*) would like that change.

Edited by thegooseking

This looks great. Such a little thing, such a big effect. Will probably come in very handy when doing solo rescue missions! It's so nice to see them implement new and innovative things in WF.

I really like this, but the one downside is that it takes forever to get him to follow you now. He seems to want to hang back and kill every last enemy in the room. However, he does seem to fair better now when left alone (like when Commanders are teleporting you all over the map). Still a great idea, it just needs better AI.

Not that this addition isn't very cool, but this picture really makes me wish we could give them Mass-Effect-style orders (take cover there, attack there, hold position, and so on).

Though notwithstanding the extra work that would be to implement, I guess having four people giving that prisoner AI orders at once wouldn't work.

Plus it would be very easy to exploit until Rescue missions actually do require getting the prisoner to extraction rather than just getting to extraction yourself. And I'm not sure everybody (*looks at the rushers*) would like that change.

imposibru : tenno don't have faces remember?

Oh this is neat, never noticed the change seeing as I haven't played a rescue mission since the Dravo alert. Definitely going to have to try a rescue mission now that this was added. I have a friend who avoids rescue missions like the plague, maybe this will make the missions somewhat tolerable for him.

I learned how to multiply.

You can give the same secondary to more than one hostage even though you don't have it.

I would have laughed if it would have taken your Mainhand weapon for the second target and you're stuck with Melee :>

They probably should do that once Melee 2.0 comes around. xD

Edited by MeduSalem