The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Did They Add This Very Cool

SlapClown

Ooo... Give them a Lato Prime!

Honestly, the only thing I use my Lato Prime for is to shoot the weak spot on Kril's back. Don't think I'd take it to a Rescue mission if I can just give the hostage a Marelok.

Do they get a basic version of the gun or does the game use your modded version?

PootisCannon's screenshot shows each hostage holding Aklexes with custom colors... logic and evidence would seem to dictate they get your actual sidearm.

Honestly, the only thing I use my Lato Prime for is to shoot the weak spot on Kril's back. Don't think I'd take it to a Rescue mission if I can just give the hostage a Marelok.

I'm suggesting it for the cool factor. :P

Do they get a basic version of the gun or does the game use your modded version?

Modded I believe. The guy took my dual cestras and proceeded to destroy everything in his way. It was potatoed level 29 on Saturn, so definitely modded.

But this is so cool! Just fix up the AI and rescue will be one of my new favorite missions!

Edited by ROSING

Hmm, this is really cool, haven't noticed either since I don't usually do rescue missions having finished the star map. Now, as suggested before... once melee 2.0 is out can you make it somehow so we can give them both the primary and secondary? I've always wanted to run through missions with just my melee equipped. Even better actually, let us unequip weapons completely in the arsenal. Even all 3 slots, let us run through missions as pacifists, damn it! I want to fight the infested with diplomacy, not weapons!

Edited by Drakenreiter

Xm1T0iZ.jpg

finely toned buttocks

the Tennos we always rescue are actually vital to Lotus' Brothel Operations... these hostages are actually fugitives, refused the Call of Booty from Lotus.

We are hunting them with false promise of freedom.

Edited by faustias

Just tried it for myself. It needs several AI tweaks. the hostage always hide for cover... while on the test run, I'm already halfway across the room but he's still in the previous room, doing that hide-for-cover with a dash of peeking for enemies...

and still, he sometimes stand still and not shooting.

Oh well... it's a leaked update that shouldn't be here yet, so it's probably in a huge buggy state.

Edited by faustias

Maybe the point is you can arm them and then dash to the exit, secure in the knowledge theyll survive long enough for u to reach it.

that's like giving me more reason to abandon them lol...

personally, I do want to not-abandon my rescuee but dat dam AI is just... ugh...