Is This Stalker?

Kopikatsu

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=134583861

I was in an Infested area and this guy kept talking to me in a strange, whispery voice. I thought it was a boss, but it wasn't an assassination mission. Then all of a sudden I started getting shot and ran around in circles for a while until that showed up. I couldn't find the guy who was shooting me, 'cause it was dark and I was trying to dodge bullets, so yeah.

Each time you kill a boss, you have a chance to catch his attention. He will usually come a few levels later, sometimes the next one after the assassination mission. You need to be of high enough level, but I have no idea how exactly that is decided. I've only encountered him after I got a shield mod. A flicker of the lights and you know what is coming.

I have encountered him a few times died every time except for today when finally my frost Tenno went toe to toe with him and lived to tell the tale. I still hate those flickering lights though that horrible dread feeling as I know in a few secs he is going to arrive at the worst possible time.

The first time I encountered him was during a defense mission where he went against someone in party. His target started running around, with me in tow unloading on the stalker. Ultimately Stalker did catch up with him and did what he does best.

Unfortunately for me, I was already at low shields due to catching agro from defense mobs during the chase.

Even more unfortunately, the Stalker aparently did not appreciate me unloading a few clips into his back.

Once I saw his target die, I expected him to just go away, but no, I only saw him turn around and use his charge before I saw the Respawn/Forefit screen. Then he left.

Fun times.

Edited by JamnikPucek