Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.1

[DE]darryl1

FIXES:

Fixed players getting stuck in place if a new life support pod spawns while an existing one is being activated, also fixes pods being infinitely re-useable in similar circumstances

Had this happen a couple of times on a T1S.  Ended up running on the spot if i tried to move, but could roll or melee forwards. Managed to get to another pod by aiming then rolling and when I activated it I was able to move again.  Unfortunately happened a second time when I activated a pod later in the match - I think it may have been in the same position as the first one which caused the issue - but used the same trick to free myself. Was a pretty frustrating match!

Agree Cicero was madness and trying to fit in all those games and work as well was impossible (hence my score).

This event seems a little TOO easy at 500 you can do that in a couple of runs albeit in a team (well there's a rub).

With these levels of scores I would have thought 2500 - 5000 points got you a weps like Wraith Gorgon!

Perhaps "random" Players should be invited to run the ops before launch and advise on the feel of the

events, as is, we are all still testers lol !

Thx for the hotfix.

but theres still a very annoying bug, where if i try to start a Void/derelict mission from the star map, instead of the old key menu,

the option to actually start the mission, never appears..

After this hotfix, the Interception event "Tethra's doom" is insanely difficult for newcomers. The better score we've got with a random party is a win at 100 / 47 ... and it's only the first wave.

Maybe the reason of this difficulty is to just stop at the first wave without continuing further, because you can only gain 2 tethra fragments in one game.

Meanwhile, I just won at wave 2 and it was fun.

So ok, it is difficult and quite fun ... but only for big warframes and weapons. I am no newcomer so I can only guess what it is to be shred in pieces just in the first minute or so.

I suppose that's what happened in my first Tethra today, we've lost 16 / 100 and I was the only one standing alive.

Edited by Solostaran

FIXES:

Fixed multiple reported crashes.

Fix nothing ; my game crah always when core drop in the room in thetra p2 ;

i dont support the green light see in Warframe Prime Time

Nvidia card

Edited by Kalaan