Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.1

[DE]darryl1

We need explanation of the rewards for Tethra's Doom. If someone gets 500+ points do they ONLY get the Gorgon Wraith or do they get the rewards below as well? that was not specified. 

You get all of the rewards, it's been like that on all events (form what I can remember) :)

Think you guys could make the event a little more challenging? :P

Events should be more like this, it gives every player who has access to Earth a chance to play the mission. If DE wanted an event that was really challenging they would put it on pluto so only "Veteran"-like players could access it, which is very unfair. 

You get all of the rewards, it's been like that on all events (form what I can remember) :)

They still havn't specified that though, that is why i am asking. Some players are simply stopping at the first or second rewards because they want those rewards. 

Fixed players getting stuck in place if a new life support pod spawns while an existing one is being activated, also fixes pods being infinitely re-useable in similar circumstances

So. About that... The issue is still there. Getting stuck in place.

Fixed players getting stuck in place if a new life support pod spawns while an existing one is being activated, also fixes pods being infinitely re-useable in similar circumstances

NOPE

It's still broken

Sooo like and so -,-.....My controller was remapped due to update and i can't map it to tthe way I wan't it (my keyboard to my laptop has keys that stick), whenever I try to remap it and I hit (X)/(Square) it resets to defult rather then accepting the input..Please fix, I can't help kill grineer if my controls aren't to my fitting D;

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but after this hotfix the Interception part of Tethra's Doom has become impossible to win, literally thousands and thousands of Grineer pour out of everywhere to the extent that even four man squads are being overwhelmed not even five minutes into the mission. 

If this isn't a bug or glitch then you've just gone and ramped the difficulty up far too high now.

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but after this hotfix the Interception part of Tethra's Doom has become impossible to win, literally thousands and thousands of Grineer pour out of everywhere to the extent that even four man squads are being overwhelmed not even five minutes into the mission. 

If this isn't a bug or glitch then you've just gone and ramped the difficulty up far too high now.

I just ran it with a random group of people and had no issues getting  to 10 minutes. I for one actually enjoy the difficulty. It beats the 10 minutes total I spent last night before the buff finishing it and the Hijack (a.k.a the entire "event") by quite a bit.

I understand wanting to make the mission accessible, but as it was before it felt like any other Interception. The difficulty should set it apart, as it is an event after all. It's definitely possible for newer players to tackle it with teamwork.

I notice that also some minutes ago too much  grinners an insane spawn I was obligated to change to my Valkyr and to use my team medium restore to not die, the team was overwelmed too much like 10 or 20 or more  in all the areas of capture  --___--. Shortly the mission fail.

Edited by PhaetonianJustice

My grinlock in totaly inside my rhino prime shoulder

Also it seems that I cant unlock some of the new achievement for killing the bosses. I'm stuck on allad I killed him no succes I guessed it was because I did it in hardcore so I did it in normal still no achievement now I did it in solo and while the attack precept from my sentinel was off to make sure I give the final blow and same issue

Same problemù for the boss of neptune pluton saturne eris and jupiter (did not try Europa yet) 

My grinlock in totaly inside my rhino prime shoulder

Also it seems that I cant unlock some of the new achievement for killing the bosses. I'm stuck on allad I killed him no succes I guessed it was because I did it in hardcore so I did it in normal still no achievement now I did it in solo and while the attack precept from my sentinel was off to make sure I give the final blow and same issue

Same problemù for the boss of neptune pluton saturne eris and jupiter (did not try Europa yet) 

I think it has to do with landing the killing blow.  I joined a team and took down the Jackal, and was awarded nothing.  Did it solo, and got the achievement.

There seems to be an issue with the Jat Kittag. When ever I finish a mission is shows up as the Furax at the Mission Complete screen and at lvl30. My Jat Kittag isn't fully leveled and won't gain levels because of this glitch.

Edited by Lasair