Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Screen Error.

Foxxar

I already sent this to support and they said they submitted it to the dev team but I figure I'll post it here in hopes someone knows how to get the screen to un-bug itself. Whenever I view my Trinity mods it looks like this

bugggedmodscreen_zps2fa01fd6.jpg

Even after I close the mod screen it stays like that in the background. I have to select a new WF and go to its mod screen to remove it. Been like this for 24 hrs. I even downloaded the Steam version but the problem persists.

If a dev or mod wants the ticket number its #6168.

Its on the server's end. I've installed a new copy of WF onto my computer and still nothing. I then installed WF on a friend's computer who has never played WF and its the same deal. I'm getting a little miffed CS won't do anything and the bug still persists. I can't even get an ETA on when it will be fixed.

Not yet. If its not fixed tomorrow I'm going to tell CS to delete the WF and refund me the Plat for a new one and an Affinity booster. I'll lose my mods and levels but at this point I would just like to be able to use the WF properly.

Even if someone just gave me an ETA I'd be happy.

Edited by Foxxar

I got the same issue on my MK-1 Braton when I hit weapon rank 22. I see from the OP screenshot that his Frame is rank 22. It might have to do with the ranking. Have you tried changing frames to see if it persists on another one?

Edit: I changed to my shotgun and swapped back, no luck. unfortunately all my good rifle mods are stuck on that gun right now...

Edited by EminentRequiem

no fix yet, I've sent a ticket to support yesterday, still waiting on an answer, I believe that the catalysts for the weapons that you buy with platinum coins are the problem, the glitch ocurred when I upgraded my warframe with a catalyst.

no fix yet, I've sent a ticket to support yesterday, still waiting on an answer, I believe that the catalysts for the weapons that you buy with platinum coins are the problem, the glitch ocurred when I upgraded my warframe with a catalyst.

Same here. I built my Trinity but I bought the reactor.

semi fixed fast deflection causes the screen to freeze if i try to equip it

Not sure you're having the same issue as us lol. We can't equip or unequip mods at all. Good to know there are other mod screen UI bugs out there :( I sent a second email to CS, lets hope this one yields some results.

Got a bug like this, if I try to swap out a mod on my rifle by simply dragging and dropping an equipped mod onto an unequipped one, the mod UI "freezes". I cannot move any mods onto the rifle, or take any off. The mod screen persists even when in the planet "level selection" screen.