Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.2

[DE]darryl1

Okay anyways why is the hotfix 45 MB? Normally they are 5 MB

Couldn't have something to do with Vay Hek getting angry, right? *wink wink nudge nudge* :D

DE; that hotfix was amazing. The end of the livestream, Vay Hek's video interrupting, and then the beefed up version of the Event - starting to please both worlds I see. Very well done :)

- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornado and Vauban’s Vortex being able to ragdoll harder enemies (Mini-bosses like Stalker, etc). The Tornado will still deal DOT, but it won’t ragdoll. It is now consistent with other ragdoll-esque powers.

R.I.P. Vauban!! This is not a Hot-Fix its a Nerf Vaubans Vortex is never used for Damage you cant even enhance the damage their for the only good thing it was used for was taken away. 

- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornado and Vauban’s Vortex being able to ragdoll harder enemies (Mini-bosses like Stalker, etc). The Tornado will still deal DOT, but it won’t ragdoll. It is now consistent with other ragdoll-esque powers.

R.I.P. Vauban!! This is not a Hot-Fix its a Nerf Vaubans Vortex is never used for Damage you cant even enhance the damage their for the only good thing it was used for was taken away. 

It specifically says enemies like stalker, or other minibosses.  You'll still ragdoll every trooper and moa in whatever level you're playing, just not G3/Havester/Stalker/anything else like that I missed.

Huge bug no ones joining games once they start.

yup agree here,that s days none join us for whatever missions we do unless invited,in plus lag have really became bad,add the "nice lighning bolt" from the ceiling,the weather effect and ...well you need to be motivated to play at warframe now...

DE should do more systematic events like this, where they expand upon the event across the timeframe.  The Shield Core run was very enjoyable, but I can see how it's not terribly low-level friendly--it IS a Nightmare Mode, after all.  But an event that progresses through different phases as time goes on, adjusted so all players can enjoy it?  I can get behind that.

Thanks for the fixes, I actually got stuck in a life support earlier today :)

sorting for duplicate mods still seems bugged. The higher ranked versions do not show up next to the unranked ones. Is that supposed to happen? The bug causes me to still have to search through my entire catalogue to find the mods i want to fuse.

Hotfix 12.4.2      

Fixes:

- Fixed problems where users get stuck to Life Support capsules in Survival.

- Fixed some life support capsule pacing issues, the first 2-3 capsule spawns weren't being disabled after use and capsules were able to spawn in rooms other than intermediates and the boss room branch.

- Fixed Crashes related to loading levels  or shutting down game.

Trust me. This problem still occur on normal survival mission.

Don't celebrate too early.