Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek Hacked The Livestream (The Megathread)

.Talia.

Perfect.

Everything was perfect. 

The anger and broken english clashed perfectly ...its like he blitzing angry and every break he takes in his sentence he just powers up his hatred into the next phrase

"I will personaLLY THROW YOUR BELOVED LOTUS INTO-THE-SUN"

The way "into-the-sun" flowed together is just uncanny

It was more than a threat ..the way he said it basically made you lose hope in your efforts

Epic voice acting

P.S.  Tell Scott to smile more good lord man lol

What is really scary for me is that this is the second time DE throws the Fomorian ships.

They will probably be implemented at some point and I am now really curious to know how that will play out.

What will come when the Fomorians are really ready to be deployed?

What will happen once the Fomorians are deployed?

Perhaps I am trying to see too much out of this, but knowing DE...

Wish I was able to watch the live stream when this happened would've liked to seen how the chat reacted when this happened.

Anyways the voice acting for Hek was great. Especially the "Did you really believe it would be this easy!?" line. Definitely felt Hek's rage in that line. Then again i'm no voice acting expert...

@ DE: well played with that ending, well played in deed, this is one of the reason I love you guys.

@Vay Hek:

Run, cower in what ever hole you've dug for your self.

Hide behind you impotent army if you must, they won't save you, as I've left your most heavily defended ships and bases derelict and empty, devoid of all sentient life. Even your most advance technological advancements will not protect you.

This time will be no different. I will find you, and when I do, I will reduce that worthless husk you call a body to a twisted mass of ash and molten metal, before I bury you under that mountain you foolishly believe protects you.

LP0p9D5.png

edit: I just realized his Head/Earhands remind me of Geodude.

edit again: I just realized he says "DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE..." not "DID YOU REALLY THINK.." I forgot because I was envisioning him trying to throw things with his little hands.

Edited by Lumireaver