Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek Hacked The Livestream (The Megathread)

.Talia.

Tell me, Vay Hek. What is it that you think you will achieve by taunting the Tenno?

We are, if nothing else, warriors. We know the difference between a time to reload and a time to negotiate the enemy's terms of surrender.

We know what it is to wield blade and gun together, to slay an enemy close enough that you can feel their breath. You know only what it is to pen a speech to inspire others to it.

We do not carry ink and instrument. We carry bow and blade, shotgun and pistol.

We are Balance incarnate. When all sides number zero with the Tenno at the fulcrum, all sides are equal.

The Tenno are coming, Vay Hek, to Everest.

We will bury you in your mountain.

This itself is also a ruse.

Turns out that it was all a distraction to turn our attention away from the construction of Mecha-Turkey-Hek.

In all honesty though, I did freak out when I saw this on the stream. I was seriously F&%*ing extatic.

Now this, THIS, is what I wanted from events at the start.

Not some quick and simple rundown of everything that will happen during the event. Something like this; unexpected turns, sudden complications. Gradivus came close. But this. This is a step down the right road.

Ahahaha!! XD

That intro was funny as can be!!

But, when he threatened my queen, whose picture I put into my Warframe before the start of every mission; whose voice I listen to with eagerness - when he threatened to throw her into the sun....!

There was only one thing filling my mind, and I uttered with quietness at Vay Hek while in my zen state:

I53Egne.jpg

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3

This is really cool, I'm smiling. 

inb4 "HA, those were just my AUXILIARY auxiliary cores, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM, HA HA HA HAAAA"

lol... I got a good laugh out of that... a +1 to you good Tenno!

So, do we have to do it over again?

EDIT:

HEK'S ESCALATION REWARDS

- Complete the new Shield Core missions with a score of 1000 or greater and get a QUANTUM BADGE, a brand new type of badge that uses particles!

- Players now have a more challenging mission, and competitive clans can now earn higher scores in this more difficult Hijack Mission.

From the Pc Event Page

Edited by Padawelts

Tell me, Vay Hek. What is it that you think you will achieve by taunting the Tenno?

We are, if nothing else, warriors. We know the difference between a time to reload and a time to negotiate the enemy's terms of surrender.

We know what it is to wield blade and gun together, to slay an enemy close enough that you can feel their breath. You know only what it is to pen a speech to inspire others to it.

We do not carry ink and instrument. We carry bow and blade, shotgun and pistol.

We are Balance incarnate. When all sides number zero with the Tenno at the fulcrum, all sides are equal.

The Tenno are coming, Vay Hek, to Everest.

We will bury you in your mountain.

'MURICA! F*** YEAH!

I really enjoyed this.  I'm not sure if they planned it this way on purpose (plot twist!) or if it was an adroit response to please the people who said it was too easy. Either way, Tethra on hard mode is a much more engaging experience and I applaud their creative delivery strategy.