Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misa Syandana Prime

CasuLL

Misa has huge disadvantage - animations during combat. The trim of the syandana is very bright despite of the energy colour you choose. Maybe it's highly subjective but it desrupts the gameplay very much, seeing something bright always moving around on the forefront of your vision. It's less the syandana itself than it's the animation pattern that makes this particular cosmetic item not worth it.

What you should expect to see happen is for DE to cycle through one or two more new 'Prime Syandana' and then start to rotate between the set.

Misa Prime will very, very likely return. I'm almost certain of this.

thanks for the very informative answer.

Sure, allow me to get excalibur prime and then i'll be ok with a re-releae a misa prime, i paid 150$ for it, don't wanna see it going for any less than that.

A lot of us founders have agreed on a certain thread that our Excalibur prime is much welcome to be released to the Public in exchange of giving the Founders something more meaningful. That's up to DE to decide though.

A lot of us founders have agreed on a certain thread that our Excalibur prime is much welcome to be released to the Public in exchange of giving the Founders something more meaningful. That's up to DE to decide though.

Oh, in this case I ask you to forgive my hostility, i thought you were one of the selfish ones, hope everyone of us get another shot at things we werent able to get at the time they were available then!

In your position i would love me some perma boosters!

I don't understand how people pay 100 dollars for an accessory that costs them nil to make compared to how much they charge. If this game had an EA label..

You also get the platinum.

Also, Prime Access isn't meant to be a deal for the player, it's a donation package to DE. Having prime access stuff is like bragging rights to say "I supported DE and here is the proof."

You also get the platinum.

Also, Prime Access isn't meant to be a deal for the player, it's a donation package to DE. Having prime access stuff is like bragging rights to say "I supported DE and here is the proof."

Nonono, that was the point of the Founders program. It allowed you to donate money to DE, and they were willing to give out items to Founders for the donation. Prime Access is just a deal - you're paying specifically for the items and accessories rather than to donate.

Edited by AlchemistMute

Nonono, that was the point of the Founders program. It allowed you to donate money to DE, and they were willing to give out items to Founders for the donation. Prime Access is just a deal - you're paying specifically for the items and accessories rather than to donate.

I'm pretty sure Prime Access is just the out-of-closed-beta donation pack. I mean, why else would they do it? It's technically a loss on DE's side (if platinum actually cost them anything to produce...). It's like those Kickstarter things. The game IS still in beta, and to be honest DE can use all the money they can get. After all they are moving around so many employees for melee 2.0/3.0 and they are probably hiring a lot of people for that too.

I mean, let's be honest. The founder's pack and prime access are literally the same thing with 1 difference: we will never get Excalibur prime, Skana prime, and Lato Prime from the void (which is fine, to be honest. There's plenty of stuff in the prime access packs you can't get in-game either). Yeah the founders pack gave those guys waaaaaayyyyy more platinum for the max rank (8000+ jfc) but the general setup is completely the same between the two. The only reason why prime access gives us prime weapons and frames in the void is because the player base is larger than it was in closed beta.

You can treat prime access as a "market bundle" but I see it as no different from Kickstarter or humble bundle. This is the same thing, just more expensive. Pay what you want to donate and you get these rewards based off of how much you pay. So yeah.

As much as I want the Misa Syandana Prime, I'm fine with not getting it ever. The first Prime Access pack which contain it cost a whopping $150, that's a very big commitment. It's too delicate a matter for them to rotate it back into the game. The Noru Syandana however, is a potential candidate.

I must say, I'm optimistic and willing to look forward to something even more chic and kick-butt than the Misa. As Ratatouille has said, surprise me!

Everyone gets Excalibur Prime, YOU guys get a crap ton of platinum and Excalibur Vandal!

Yay, now EVERYONE's happy!

If you read the prime access carefully they make it sound like all of the exclusive goodies are a bonus for the support.Just read it, you will see, we are actually paying for primes and Plat, more so plat to be quite accurate...

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

On the Prime Access FAQ it says that the Syandanas may rotate through the various Access packs, but that they'll never be available in game later (in the Market). So I guess that's a... SoonTM.

Hopefully it won't be too long of a soon.

What they should do is give players the choice of which syandana they want. They'll keep adding more of the syandana's with each prime access, but you can select different exclusives pack each containing a different once, or the tier 3 access pack and it'll give you an option to choice which exclusive pack to add.

That way there would be syandanas to match a wider amount of tastes, AND they might even make much more money from some people who go crazy buying all the syandanas.

Edited by SolidSp33d