Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Are Too Weak By Themselves. I Know, Let's Add Death Traps!

Llyssa

Actually, to be flat, rushing screws over your ENTIRE TEAM. So, realistically, if you want to rush, YOU should be the one going solo. It's not fair of you to screw up things for everyone else.

You're assuming the entire team isn't rushing. Never did I say I'd be the only one rushing. In fact, I don't rush unless everyone else is usually. It's not my problem you have issues with rushers. Why should everyone have to suffer because of the slower players who complain? I've been in the situation with people rushing ahead of me. Did I say anything? No. No I did not. You want to know why? Because I didn't give a damn. They want to sit there and wait at extraction for me or for 60 seconds, let them. I have zero issue with killing what's ahead of me/behind them or just running past them myself. 

My issue with these broken lights has nothing to do with rushing, actually. My issue is the flash of light that aggravates my headaches and the fact it screws over my Loki when I want to invsi a solo mission. 

Yes, it does. When you enter new rooms, you trigger the spawns of said rooms. If you then LEAVE that room without killing anything, the spawns remain! They take the closest interesting target, which is not the guy running away as fast as he can.

That way, the rusher gets maybe a few stray shots fired at him, and his entire team gets to do 3 player mode against an endless sea that's many, many multiple times the size it should be, and in amounts and levels balanced for a team of 4 to be taking one room at a time. They are screwed. Getting swarmed with countless armies when you open a door and dying instantly because of it is being screwed.

Rushing screws your team. Period.

Outside of high level missions 3 players can handle a room full of enemies, if they can't they should quit playing. Their inability to kill and continue at a fast pace is on them.

Fun stuff: Tonight I tried a nightmare alert, twice. First time, before reaching the core's blue ring to activate the waves, I was killed by a single broken light, INSTANTLY, with an r30 frame. I just left, and restarted.

Second time, I brought a clannie and some taxi n00bs. We heard an electric sizzle during the loading screen, and loaded in DEAD.

That's right, we were all killed by a broken light before the mission even started.

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot.

HAHAHA! Oh wow, that is just pure gold xDDD

Digital Extremes: The true masters of punishing and unfun game designs, haha! :D

What's wrong with rushing? Life is too short and the warframe missions are too repetitive. and you have to farm for nearly everything missions after missions in this game! If rushing is so bad, ban using the Volt frame first. If the game should not encourage rushing, it should not stress so much on farming in repetitive missions endlessly.

And i totally agree with others that the newly added traps are game breaking and annoying. The flash visual effect hurts players' eyes! This time, DE's rushing of those new stuffs is really a bad idea.

I'm always saying that rushing isn't really bad, its what the necessity of rushing says about the game that is bad.