Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nef Anyo Infinite Cloak Glitch

Madotsuki

This has been reported on the wiki several times, and i just verified it myself. There is currently a bug where when Nef Anyo cloaks, he NEVER UNCLOAKS. Every time his cloak runs out he just immediately cloaks himself again (you can see a little white flash whenever he does it but he doesn't reappear again). This makes it impossible to find and fight him unless you have an Enemy Radar, and also means he can't attack players. This needs to be urgently fixed.

I killed him while he was invisible.. Just go after the flash and melle him.if you have some elemental damage on melle you will see him burning,etc..

you will see the effects, but as for stunning him and actually burning him where he stops moving doesn't work in most cases. I just had a round where they did in fact have an effect, but that has been 1 out of 12 times he has done the bug for me.

This happened to my group lastnight when we were farming him for mag parts. He was stuck up on one of the crates, and invisible. We thought he was inside the crate until one of my friends mentioned at the last second he could hit him. Guess he was just standing on top of it. Only happened once out of the few runs we did. Think we did like 7-8 runs - ran into it on the last one.

Confirmed, happened to me too. He can be killed with melee attacks if you know where he is, and Ember's Overheat ability at least does work on him as well.

yeh i had this in a group today we had surrounded him and had to meele him to death, though at no point did he fight back lol

Even though he is dead pretty quick, this bug or glitch is very annoying if you are soloing him. For example i am farming blueprints for the Mag-warframe. Even though he feels like the easiest boss ever, being invisible for the hole match and only going down with melee attacks is pretty (even more) annoying.

i just had the time to do some tests on him...seems like the unlimited cloak only works if you melee-hit him when he just activated his cloaking-device-of-scumbagness. Saying: >Don't melee-hit him when he is cloaked<, exept when he does not turn back to his visible self which only appears to be the case if you already hit him before in cloaked state.

This happened to me on my most recent mission, he just got stuck on the side of a box and kept on cloaking. At that point I had ran out of ammo and was about to give up, but then was able to melee him to death as he never moved, so easy win.

This was what was left of him after I was done with my Bo.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=138615800