The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Your Sentinal Yields No Mastery Points.

Naked

Probably because this is still in testing phase. Look at sentinels weapon, it still uses rifle/pistol mod.

What do you mean by "still"? That little feature came out today.

And Sentinels just level themselves, don't they? We just drag them along.

Likely intended in the sense that it's yet to be implemented. Will likely give a comparable mastery to weapons (100), while their weapons aren't likely to give any, or at least a very small amount (25-50).

What do you mean by "still"? That little feature came out today.

And Sentinels just level themselves, don't they? We just drag them along.

Sorry, what little feature? The weapon mod ?

And to answer you, I mean because DE said the feature introduced will be just a barebone/basic so something like increasing mastery point probably just haven't implemented yet.

CMMIW though

Probably because this is still in testing phase. Look at sentinels weapon, it still uses rifle/pistol mod.

I think they are making precepts specificly for Sentinel weapons, seeing how in the Stream they said there will be 20+ precepts coming soon. I don't think all 20 of them(if any) will be based on defensive attribute like the current ones as we already have shield, health, armor and shield recharge for them.

Sorry, what little feature? The weapon mod ?

Sentinels using our weapon mods is the only thing you had in your post, so yes, that little feature.

_____

@everyone

From a logical standpoint, Mastery represents our own increasing skill, knowledge or prowess with our weapons and Warframes, which is what 'mastery' means. So, what exactly do we gain from dragging around our little organic robot that fights on it's own?

Edited by FatalX7