The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malfunctioning Lights And New Laser Doors = Anti-Rushing Mechanic?

vergol

The biggest problem I have with the lights is that a good number of them are impossible to see until it's too late. I've been zapped quite a few times just because I opened a door with a light on the other side. With no audio, the lights often function like unpredictable sucker punches. The energy doors are ok, but he lights? Those are just cheap.

Let me guess : Unless you play Rhino, huh ? Then I don't see how it solves people rushing as they just have to pick the frame that don't care.

Iron Skin gets eaten away by passing through.  Only takes a few slides to find yourself skinned.

does your mistress know your on the internet? i'd hate for her to whip you some more...but maybe thats your goal?

Mmmmm....whips.

Well... I don't truly understand where the problem? While I'm rushing i always check what its on my way...

-> If door Loki invisibility / Nova wormhole (probably work) Or simple take 0.0001sec and fire the green area...

continue rushing (Do not turn back to res any noob that die)

By the way you can coptering through Corpus Laser doors, I tested it today. And Iron skin costs nothing, I prefer having to recast it rather than being knockdown by lasers that show up late. Anyway, it is still not affected by energy trap from Grineer tileset, so again those traps resolve nothing.