Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myst [Warframe Concept] Sneak Peek O.o

nulsu

I think the prime version will be really interesting, instead of the solid gold bars, they could be some sort of channel for liquid. And definitely some cool VFX like a misty aura Or something like the ether weapons and only being able to see them in a certain type of lighting

She doesn't look like a Warframe. More like a human.

Her abilities are... Un-usual.

At least she won't be a spam "4" frame.

Well alot of people have been saying she doesn't look like a warframe, and ive come up with a plan! shes one of the first wraframes made, a prototype if u will, so he looks a little diff than the norm :D

Well alot of people have been saying she doesn't look like a warframe, and ive come up with a plan! shes one of the first wraframes made, a prototype if u will, so he looks a little diff than the norm :D

Not to be picky because i love this concept..... But, in saying that, it would mean thatbit was a failed prototype (not including abilities) because all the frames following are different?

Again, just putting it out there.

Not to be picky because i love this concept..... But, in saying that, it would mean thatbit was a failed prototype (not including abilities) because all the frames following are different?

Again, just putting it out there.

._. it worked but they lost her in the mist of Neptune so they had to make a new one xD

Edited by nulsu

Really like the Style, Concept, And abilities of this 'un.

Also nice artwork.

Now then... We've gotten more than 80 replies, And 90 upvotes. So. -Shifty eyes- xD. But no, Take you're time OP.

Curious though, Are you going to illustrate the rest of the frame's abilities?

I can see how interesting how Myst looks like, but as I see her development on her abilities, they appear kinda bleak and one of them is relatively being used by Trinity.

Although, I have my own thoughts on Myst if you are interested.

1. Ghast (for Phase Shift) : Energy 25

- Myst dissipates her body through the wind, allowing her to reach certain distances without taking damage. Any enemy that comes within Myst's travel will be blinded by the gusts within a short period. This does not deliver damage.

2. Nebula (in contrast to Fog of War) : Energy 50

- Coats an medium-sized area with smoke, impairing the visions of victims inside, causing unpredictable firing at all angles struggling for a kill. Which in case, killing their own allies by accident or simply spraying bullets around them. This does not affect Myst or her teammates.

3. Evaporate : Energy 75

- Myst blasts her enemies in mid-air within a 90 degree area, causing significant Fire damage. Once enemies are dropped, they will be slowed down in Ice by condensation Myst provides through her aura. Myst will only do her animation when sending enemies flying, fallen enemies will be given Freeze procs immediately.

4. Nimbus : Energy 100

- Myst spawns an overwhelming cloud that covers her entire body, filling it with electricity and compacting the fog within her. Her melee weapon is amplified incredibly with Electric damage, and will be given the ability to provide splash damage to those who got smite by the swing of her weapon, dealing damage further to more enemies nearby. Her range weapons can spike gushes of air, providing great Impact damage, while giving decent proc chances.

If you don't feel like any of my suggested abilities are good... well, it's just my suggestion. :3

Really like the Style, Concept, And abilities of this 'un.

Also nice artwork.

Now then... We've gotten more than 80 replies, And 90 upvotes. So. -Shifty eyes- xD. But no, Take you're time OP.

Curious though, Are you going to illustrate the rest of the frame's abilities?

I am But right now im prepping for Prime cause yall are just  a few away, and that seems to be the most interest, so thats my main focus but all others will come

OK so i started on Prime but half way through i thought, " you know what im not gunna speed thought his im gunna make a sweet new pose and everything!" so it mayy take a few days ._. im sorry guys but i want the best quality i can get u :D