Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myst [Warframe Concept] Sneak Peek O.o

nulsu

Third Ability :

​Soul bind - Myst connects enemy units with channels of mist, and all damage done to one units is also transferred to the connected units

Hmm I'm guessing you might have seen my concept as that #3 skill is basically exactly the same as my #3

3) Quantum Entangle - Cost 75 energy

"Binds the particles of two enemies together in a quantum state, causing both enemies to take the same damage simultaneously."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189399-concept-bohr-the-quantum-warframe/#entry2206785

Hmm I'm guessing you might have seen my concept as that #3 skill is basically exactly the same as my #3

"Binds the particles of two enemies together in a quantum state, causing both enemies to take the same damage simultaneously."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189399-concept-bohr-the-quantum-warframe/#entry2206785

Trinity : Hmmm I guess you copied my skill called link and tweaked it a bit? 

Trinity : Hmmm I guess you copied my skill called link and tweaked it a bit? 

That's Hardly fair, mine has one thing in common with Trinity's Link (and really even that one thing is different as it doesn't link to the warframe), the other aspects of my #3 are different. In case you didn't actually read the description of my #3

"Casting tags an enemy under the crosshairs. Once tagged, any damage done to another enemy by the caster will link

the two enemies, causing damage dealt to one also being dealt to the other."

haha i actualy got the idea from Dota,But i like your warframe concept, looks super cool Edited by nulsu

haha i actualy got the idea from Dota,But i like your warframe concept, looks super cool

No worries I don't pretend to have had a totally original idea there, the name of my #3 would give that away to anyone who knows much about quantum theory. I was just curious and wanted to point out that we'd had a similar idea.

Also I didn't know it was in Dota but as I don't play moba's it's no surprise.

You really like showing skin in all of your Warframe concepts...

If you want this to be more warframey make the ENTIRE Tenno be covered with armor. Just to make sure no feminists come in and say the post is sexist don't make the Warframe TOO sexy, at least add a reason to it. With Saryn it's just fine since the point is "Beautiful but deadly."

You really like showing skin in all of your Warframe concepts...

If you want this to be more warframey make the ENTIRE Tenno be covered with armor. Just to make sure no feminists come in and say the post is sexist don't make the Warframe TOO sexy, at least add a reason to it. With Saryn it's just fine since the point is "Beautiful but deadly."

That's ok imo. Look at Nova and Valkyr. Myst is more clothed :p ...

This will be an adventure every Tenno has to take to prove he is a real follower of the Tenno codex

I am shure we will accomplish this

ust a  little step for a single Tenno, but a big one for every Mankind!

My little part of this concept

Hope you like it

constructive criticism is wanted ;)

1. Mist  =>AOE<=

Spreads a mysterious mist across the battlefield cloaking you and your teammates and rending your enemies blind

rank   duration (secs)       traits

0               3                     10m range

1               4                     15m range

2               6                     20m range

3               9                     25m range

2. Mistwalker =>TRAVEL<=

Myst desintegrates into mist and travels into the pointed direction, leaving a wall of fog enemies cant look/fire trought

rank   traveldistance                     traits

0               10                   Leaves a fog behind foes can't shoot or fire trough

1               15                                                   "

2               20                                                   "

3               25                                                   "

3. Shades of the past   =>DOT<=

Myst stretches a mysterious mist across the battlefield, and if an enemy steps onto it, shades made of mist (skeletons, oldcrypodman or killed grineer,corpus,infested?!?!?) reach out to pull them into the mist.

rank   duration (secs)       range       traits

0                 6                      8m           50dmg per tick

1                 8                    10m           75dmg per tick

2               10                    14m         100dmg per tick

3               14                    20m         150dmg per tick

4. The Fog <= a total place holder xD  =>AOE<=

Fills the the room with a thick mist, confusing the enemies, letting them shoot every shade they see, foe or friend

rank   duration (secs)       traits

0               10                 10m sight range for foes, Foes get a red "scanner shape" friendlys a blue one

1               12                 8m sight range for foes,                  "

2               15                 5m sight range for foes,                  "

3               20                 2m sight range for foes,                  "

Edited by DofD

My little part of this concept

Hope you like it

constructive criticism is wanted ;)

1. Mist =>AOE<=

Spreads a mysterious mist across the battlefield cloaking you and your teammates and rending your enemies blind

rank duration (secs) traits

0 3 10m range

1 4 15m range

2 6 20m range

3 9 25m range

2. Mistwalker =>TRAVEL<=

Myst desintegrates into mist and travels into the pointed direction, leaving a wall of fog enemies cant look/fire trought

rank traveldistance traits

0 10 Leaves a fog behind foes can't shoot or fire trough

1 15 "

2 20 "

3 25 "

3. Shades of the past =>DOT<=

Myst stretches a mysterious mist across the battlefield, and if an enemy steps onto it, shades made of mist (skeletons, oldcrypodman or killed grineer,corpus,infested?!?!?) reach out to pull them into the mist.

rank duration (secs) range traits

0 6 8m 50dmg per tick

1 8 10m 75dmg per tick

2 10 14m 100dmg per tick

3 14 20m 150dmg per tick

4. The Fog <= a total place holder xD =>AOE<=

Fills the the room with a thick mist, confusing the enemies, letting them shoot every shade they see, foe or friend

rank duration (secs) traits

0 10 10m sight range for foes, Foes get a red "scanner shape" friendlys a blue one

1 12 8m sight range for foes, "

2 15 5m sight range for foes, "

3 20 2m sight range for foes, "

love it ,much more in depth then my one sentence definitions lol. the one thing i would say constructively is Mist and The Fog are pretty similar, and i think that she would need at lease 1 offensive attack, but aside from that its awesome, thx for taking the time to do that man :D

And i love the Mistwalker name

Edited by nulsu

you! you my kind sir! have made an master piece! been admiring this frame ever since you posted this :D keep up the great work! if only i had a million in my pocket i would pay DE to add this to the game right nao! :3 love the art and love the frame!

you! you my kind sir! have made an master piece! been admiring this frame ever since you posted this :D keep up the great work! if only i had a million in my pocket i would pay DE to add this to the game right nao! :3 love the art and love the frame!

haha Thx so much man :D im sooo glad u like it! :D :D :D   <---- ( i cant put enough of thous )

I am amazed at the quality and style of your at, I actually wish this would be a frame, like Dragon said, 

Though if you were to compare the design to other Warframes, she'd be a step away from the norm. But hey - who is to say that is a negative thing, right?

Sure it would definitely be a step away from the norm of other Warframes, but it also gives a fantastic uniqueness to the Warframe itself.

I am amazed at the quality and style of your at, I actually wish this would be a frame, like Dragon said, 

Sure it would definitely be a step away from the norm of other Warframes, but it also gives a fantastic uniqueness to the Warframe itself.

to be honest i like the original better than the redone one, cause well why should all warframes be the same?