Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Needed! Asap!

EagleRider

The Hek is probably the most undisputed Weapon for Damage as well as being hard to obtain. Saddly there is no rifle i can find that toots my horn as well as the Boltor but i feel as if i am over using it.

Lets give the programmers some inspiration below! In desperate need of a rifle PLEASE!

Well, realistically they have almost all kinds of rifles covered. Have a full auto, a semi, a sniper, then the bolt weapon, and a burst fire as well. Id like to see a more powerful full auto weapon that hits like a truck... but it wont happen. with the new mod system my lvl 30 braton vandal hits like a $#*(@ off its leash. Honestly dont think we will be seeing any more new rifles for a while. Maybe a silencer option with the new stealth system, but thats prolly about it. On a side note, id LOVE a new sound for the snipetron. Been playing with one the last few days and like it. But I dislike that such a weapon sounds like a puppy sneazing when fired. Needs a manly bang to it or it just isnt a sniper rifle heh.

Well, realistically they have almost all kinds of rifles covered. Have a full auto, a semi, a sniper, then the bolt weapon, and a burst fire as well. Id like to see a more powerful full auto weapon that hits like a truck... but it wont happen. with the new mod system my lvl 30 braton vandal hits like a $#*(@ off its leash. Honestly dont think we will be seeing any more new rifles for a while. Maybe a silencer option with the new stealth system, but thats prolly about it. On a side note, id LOVE a new sound for the snipetron. Been playing with one the last few days and like it. But I dislike that such a weapon sounds like a puppy sneazing when fired. Needs a manly bang to it or it just isnt a sniper rifle heh.

I want a bolt action rifle to be honest. Just make it a more powerful version of the Paris and boom (to compensate for it not being stealthy). Also, give it a nice meaty bang when it's fired, so you really feel like you're popping heads when you shoot it.