Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

14 hours ago, rainmaker170 said:

Oh yeah, should absolutely have a way to measure all people and clans without anyone unnecessarily feeling the need to get that one second course run. Doesn't really help anyone.

At this point, it is hard to believe most of the scores.  I wouldn't put it past someone to glitch the course after 10 sec. to make their time look "believable."   It is a situation where a few bad apples spoil the barrel and that is sad.

It would be fun to be able to build your own and share them with other clans... you could setup an obstacle course build contest and use it to update the course.

Edited by Sarricon

9 hours ago, Sarricon said:

At this point, it is hard to believe most of the scores.  I wouldn't put it past someone to glitch the course after 10 sec. to make their time look "believable."   It is a situation where a few bad apples spoil the barrel and that is sad.

It would be fun to be able to build your own and share them with other clans... you could setup an obstacle course build contest and use it to update the course.

A couple of us had been talking awhile back about how it would be cool if DE would just give us a bunch of pieces of their tilesets and just let us build our own stuff. Like, let clans build their own conclave arenas and such to help teach their members different mechanics and stuff. End product would hopefully be some kind of clan battle system where 2 clans can meet up and have this space arena that goes back and forth between custom maps from each clan.

Moar clan stuff!

Hello. 

I find your clan appealing.  My name is Dani, I'm 31, lvl 9.  and I am from Hungary.

I spend way more time with this game what I should and I guess it would be more fun whit an active clan than in ghost clan where only I remained. So I would like to join.

3 hours ago, Tobie42 said:

I would like to join.

An invite has been sent to you, welcome to the clan

2 hours ago, Balin1985 said:

Hello. 

I find your clan appealing.  My name is Dani, I'm 31, lvl 9.  and I am from Hungary.

I spend way more time with this game what I should and I guess it would be more fun whit an active clan than in ghost clan where only I remained. So I would like to join.

You will have to leave your current clan before we can send you an invite to ours. Let us know when you have and we'll get the invite right out to you

38 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

You will have to leave your current clan before we can send you an invite to ours. Let us know when you have and we'll get the invite right out to you

Hello

Sorry I forgot to leave. Now you can send the invite.

Thank you.

On 4/24/2017 at 6:31 AM, rainmaker170 said:

A couple of us had been talking awhile back about how it would be cool if DE would just give us a bunch of pieces of their tilesets and just let us build our own stuff. Like, let clans build their own conclave arenas and such to help teach their members different mechanics and stuff. End product would hopefully be some kind of clan battle system where 2 clans can meet up and have this space arena that goes back and forth between custom maps from each clan.

Moar clan stuff!

That would be cool.  I really like the idea of building our own courses.  More clan stuff would be cool too, but it definitely needs to come with better controls.

On 4/21/2017 at 3:05 PM, rainmaker170 said:

lol, well, trying to, at least. I don't know, every time the dojo starts glitching out I just leave and rejoin. Not sure of the glitches you are talking about though.

Rain, has this gotten any better with the recent patching?