Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

6 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

As far as age is concerned... we operate on the honor system. I mean theres only so much we can do over the internet lol. We try to keep it 18+ but we've added people who are a little younger if they are honest about it up front, or friends/family etc etc. Honesty goes a long way with me.

After that, we simply provide the platform like teamspeak for example, for people to engage and get involved with other members and the larger part of the community beyond warframe. Its up to the members at that point to act upon it. Some do, some dont, and thats ok too. So basically theres nothing we really need to know other than your ign, cause its up to the individual on how involved they want to get. Inactives get removed on a daily basis, and we expect people to help out during major game events.

We try to keep it as simple as possible.

Thanks for responding, i'll give some information on my background to help you learn a bit more about me

IGN: Big_Z60

MR: 12

I've been in a couple clans before and i've gotten to learn some about the dojo. I hope this information proves useful and that I'm a acceptable addition to the clan.

Just now, Big_Z60 said:

Thanks for responding, i'll give some information on my background to help you learn a bit more about me

IGN: Big_Z60

MR: 12

I've been in a couple clans before and i've gotten to learn some about the dojo. I hope this information proves useful and that I'm a acceptable addition to the clan.

already sent the invite :p

If you want the teamspeak information, let me know and ill shoot it over to ya. Its the best place to get help and ask questions

30 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

already sent the invite :p

If you want the teamspeak information, let me know and ill shoot it over to ya. Its the best place to get help and ask questions

I apologize for returning to the recruitment forums to ask, but I'm having trouble messaging you.
https://gyazo.com/d565c16ffa60908be357fe82fa1ab968

Could you send me the Teamspeak info? It'd be gladly appreciated.

4 hours ago, Drasiel said:

nah can't you hear all the crickets and tumblweeds :3

1 hour ago, Faulcun said:

I do.

Somebody was supposed to clear those out of here. Im gonna have to go find them I think....

May need to adjust your sound. Its kinda like rare containers, easy to miss if you don't know what to listen for.

4 hours ago, rainmaker170 said:

Heres hoping the server updates will stop people from warping around the dojo when they bullet jump.

ya know, its possible. I imagine they are doing some solid updates to relay systems. Cetus is basically another relay. I would assume anything that affects a relay should affect the dojo as well now.

2 hours ago, Faulcun said:

ya know, its possible. I imagine they are doing some solid updates to relay systems. Cetus is basically another relay. I would assume anything that affects a relay should affect the dojo as well now.

Yeah, its supposed to help as far as I know, just wondering how much of an actual difference it will make.Would be nice for things to be a bit more smooth in relays/dojos.

5 hours ago, lnterceptorMFP said:

What time zone are you most active in?

Most activity on teamspeak and in game are in the evenings anywhere from 5pm-1am eastern time.

However, there are random members on during the day at any given time, but teamspeak is usually quiet.