Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello clan Fusion.  So I was seeking a more active clan as I came across the names Eclipse.  Still after reading the forums I'm a bit confused but I think I read somewhere that Eclips is the name of the alliance while Fusion is the name of the clan.  If so I would like to submit my application or speak with you in game.

IGN:  S7ATER

Reasons for seeking Fusion:  Looking for an active clan as I am an active player.

History in Warframe:  I started playing this game about a month now.  I'm fairly informed as I've been asking questions of people that know about the game and also using the Wiki.  I really am enjoying the game alot.  But issue is I don't have a clan that reflects my enjoyment for the game so I am playing either with a real life friend of mine or solo.  I would like to be able to have clan mates that enjoy the game as well.

Bio:  I'm from the USA west coast.  I'm a fairly hardcore gamer that is always interested in getting better at the games that I feel you can excel with that requires skill or flat out are interesting.  

History of games:  Diablo 3, Wow, Fighting games, Call of Duty, and more.  

If there is room in the clan or if I seem like I may be a good fit.  I would like to join your clan and learn from the clan.  I'm interested in these Dark Sektors and pvp as I've never really experienced or understood what either activities are like in this game.  Again if you like to ask me further questions my in game name is above.  Thank you for your time.

Hey, nice read on your post.

We are active and always looking to expand. I can say our clan chat is relatively quiet, but there is always somebody on teamspeak who would be willing to help with whatever you need.

Read the OP here and follow the instructions. Also you can add me to steam if you like and I can communicate with you there.

Sent the friend request out. 

What do you mean read the OP?  Not sure what it stands for.  

I also posted in your clans official site in the How to request to join the community.  

Edited by S7ATER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im not sure how to answer that question.

What I will say, is that we try to keep our community 18+. The internet is full of foul language, offensive humor and/or comments, and all around obscene behavior.

Now, we are fully against bringing in those of the "xbox live 10yr old" mentality.... you know the ones im talking about. However, we are all family, and we do rip on each other in fun from time to time.

As far as our members go, I know we do have at least one autistic member, and at least one person who is bisexual. In my own opinion, I would suggest they have the worst humor of everybody lol.

I wont sit here and make the claim you will never hear something offensive. It is the internet. It is going to happen. But I can say that nobody in our community has any ill intent towards another. If that were the case, they would be removed.

I can also say that I wouldnt expect any of our people to tip toe around politically correct behavior either. Our members range from 17-45 years old, and are mature for the most part. But they are free to express themselves as they desire, as long as they arent purposefully trying to harm somebody.

Ill tell you that everybody is welcome here, but I cannot make claims of your online experiences and what you may determine to be offensive or out of line to your expectations.

I feel this is the most honest answer I can give you.

Edited by Faulcun

Im not sure how to answer that question.

What I will say, is that we try to keep our community 18+. The internet is full of foul language, offensive humor and/or comments, and all around obscene behavior.

Now, we are fully against bringing in those of the "xbox live 10yr old" mentality.... you know the ones im talking about. However, we are all family, and we do rip on each other in fun from time to time.

As far as our members go, I know we do have at least one autistic member, and at least one person who is bisexual. In my own opinion, I would suggest they have the worst humor of everybody lol.

I wont sit here and make the claim you will never hear something offensive. It is the internet. It is going to happen. But I can say that nobody in our community has any ill intent towards another. If that were the case, they would be removed.

I can also say that I wouldnt expect any of our people to tip toe around politically correct behavior either. Our members range from 17-45 years old, and are mature for the most part. But they are free to express themselves as they desire, as long as they arent purposefully trying to harm somebody.

Ill tell you that everybody is welcome here, but I cannot make claims of your online experiences and what you may determine to be offensive or out of line to your expectations.

I feel this is the most honest answer I can give you.

I appreciate the swift and mature reply. I'll keep you in mind.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So after reviewing 3 pages of posts..... I'm intrigued.

Although I must warn you... my expectations of a clan/team/guild are pretty high.

1.) Must have a cool name. If not a cool name, must at least not be something a 10 year old would think of. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I saw someone recruiting for "butt touchers" clan.

"Fusion" - Yup, you passed. Though you could have scored cool points for using some uber spelling variation like: "FuZioN". Although I prefer a name that is specific and immersive to the universe, I understand why that name was chosen based on the background story. 

2.) Must have a cool looking logo. If this is it ( http://www.official-fusion.com/NewSite ) well then..... unfortunately that's not going to cut the mustard.

So you're 1 for 2... I guess you can't win them all.... I'd be happy to help with number 2 in my spare time.. just sayin'. 

As for me....

I'm an older gamer (mid to late 30's) so I have more money than time. When I login to a game I prefer to get something accomplished. Nothing chaps me more than logging into a game and then waiting around 45+ minutes for everyone to get on the same page.

I'm a founding member of TeamLQD (http://www.teamlqd.com) - NO, WE'RE NOT THE FAMOUS STARCRAFT TEAM LIQUID GUYS... and I'm also the main organizer of our local LAN parties. 

I consider myself a CasualCore™ player...   http://raptr.com/k1DBLITZ/about

And last but not least, I have a  blog at http://www.k1DBLITZ.com (look at that sharp logo. ;) ) 

So what say you Fusion? What are the steps for a trial run?

Edited by k1DBLITZ

So after reviewing 3 pages of posts..... I'm intrigued.

Although I must warn you... my expectations of a clan/team/guild are pretty high.

1.) Must have a cool name. If not a cool name, must at least not be something a 10 year old would think of. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I saw someone recruiting for "butt touchers" clan.

"Fusion" - Yup, you passed. Though you could have scored cool points for using some uber spelling variation like: "FuZioN". Although I prefer a name that is specific and immersive to the universe, I understand why that name was chosen based on the background story. 

2.) Must have a cool looking logo. If this is it ( http://www.official-fusion.com/NewSite ) well then..... unfortunately that's not going to cut the mustard.

So you're 1 for 2... I guess you can't win them all.... I'd be happy to help with number 2 in my spare time.. just sayin'. 

As for me....

I'm an older gamer (mid to late 30's) so I have more money than time. When I login to a game I prefer to get something accomplished. Nothing chaps me more than logging into a game and then waiting around 45+ minutes for everyone to get on the same page.

I'm a founding member of TeamLQD (http://www.teamlqd.com) - NO, WE'RE NOT THE FAMOUS STARCRAFT TEAM LIQUID GUYS... and I'm also the main organizer of our local LAN parties. 

I consider myself a CasualCore™ player...   http://raptr.com/k1DBLITZ/about

And last but not least, I have a  blog at http://www.k1DBLITZ.com (look at that sharp logo. ;) ) 

So what say you Fusion? What are the steps for a trial run?

Well, on point #1, Thank you very much :)  Yes, this clan was started 13 years ago by somebody else, and I have since taken over the torch. Fun fact: I was still in high school when I joined. Now I own a house, and a business, an online community, and got married lol.

On point #2, that actually is not us. That is a group of gamers with similar structure that got started in 2008. We've been around 8 years longer than them. They attempted to merge with us, but their members didnt like the idea of new leadership so it never played through.

The link to our site is also in the OP along with the instructions to join, however I will link it here as well again for convenience. http://www.fusionclanforum.yuku.com Although, Ill admit the site needs to be updated and would love help with whatever.

Joining is simple. Simply register with the site, and make a post requesting to join in the join section. Teamspeak is highly recommended. It is the fastest and easiest place to get help when needed. People tend to be a bit silent in the clan chat. Either way, we are always looking for new dedicated members, and are always excited to see new faces.

Thank you for taking the time to check us out!

Edited by Faulcun

I'm just coming out of some stupid hot mess of clan-leader-meltdown-drama of multi-gaming community that happened to have a teeny corner of warframe. I left as I got fed up with the BS. I joined another random clan b/c it seemed nice at first but I'm quickly finding that the one I joined is bit too small with majority of members not within my time zone (PDT) and thus unavailable for play most of the time.

What I want out of a clan is activity more or less around the clock with friendly, helpful members that don't bring irl angst, problems, issues, etc. (I especially roll my eyes everytime some high school kid or college freshman tries to get dating advice from the wrong kind of people, if you know what I mean) into the game. 

But most of all, I just wanna have fun and not be spamming recruit chat or clearing some planet node on my own.

I'm MR11 and I'd like to participate/get help on farming various things but I also enjoy helping out newer players as well.

Please pm me in game before invite (It'd be nice to chat a bit and get to see the dojo before I make the final decision)

Edited by 1Tachman

I'm just coming out of some stupid hot mess of clan-leader-meltdown-drama of multi-gaming community that happened to have a teeny corner of warframe. I left as I got fed up with the BS. I joined another random clan b/c it seemed nice at first but I'm quickly finding that the one I joined is bit too small with majority of members not within my time zone (PDT) and thus unavailable for play most of the time.

What I want out of a clan is activity more or less around the clock with friendly, helpful members that don't bring irl angst, problems, issues, etc. (I especially roll my eyes everytime some high school kid or college freshman tries to get dating advice from the wrong kind of people, if you know what I mean) into the game. 

But most of all, I just wanna have fun and not be spamming recruit chat or clearing some planet node on my own.

I'm MR11 and I'd like to participate/get help on farming various things but I also enjoy helping out newer players as well.

Please pm me in game before invite (It'd be nice to chat a bit and get to see the dojo before I make the final decision)

Sure I would be happy to chat with you more. You can add me on steam if you want, as it is easier to catch me there than anywhere else. Search for Faulcun [Fu] G5. Should be easy to identify.

I cant stress enough though that teamspeak is the best place to find people online in our community.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...