Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

Hello, I'm a new player to Warframe having a blast and looking to find an active clan to meet people, chat, play and learn the ropes with, and yours sounds great! Especially if that three year old comment from the first page about having people into the conclave is still true today lol, I've been enjoying it but hear most players and clans don't.

I'm 30 years old and tend to be on most nights for at least a couple hours at the moment. Plenty of experience with both teamspeak and FPS's like borderlands, planetside, overwatch, etc. Looking for a fun and (reasonably) mature group of people to both PvE and PvP with. If you guys sound like a good fit and there's space I would love an invite.

Ign: Mosaic113

Edited by Mosaic113

6 hours ago, Spiceclown said:

Im intrested in joining is there still room? Im new to the game just started  playing a week ago but starting to get a hang of it. Would be nice to have some other people to play with.

Gotcha covered. sending invite now

3 hours ago, Mosaic113 said:

Hello, I'm a new player to Warframe having a blast and looking to find an active clan to meet people, chat, play and learn the ropes with, and yours sounds great! Especially if that three year old comment from the first page about having people into the conclave is still true today lol, I've been enjoying it but hear most players and clans don't.

I'm 30 years old and tend to be on most nights for at least a couple hours at the moment. Plenty of experience with both teamspeak and FPS's like borderlands, planetside, overwatch, etc. Looking for a fun and (reasonably) mature group of people to both PvE and PvP with. If you guys sound like a good fit and there's space I would love an invite.

Ign: Mosaic113

Im always interested in pvp. Its not everybody's cup of tea though. But if you ever want to jump in there, let me know. Id be happy to play. I come from a fps background as well and love the competition. Sending invite

Hi, im looking for a clan and came across your post and liked it. 

Im 31  and been playing mmos for ages. I started playing WF 1-1.5 years ago.   Got to MR5.  Had to quit due to family stuff.  But im back now and started playing a few days ago.  Im now MR6 and almost MR7.    Im just looking for people to learn and play the game with. 

Hello! Good day!

I'm 28, from Estonia. Started my gaming with AvP2 and played till they killed the servers, which was heartbreaking. Ocassionally played GW before getting WoW, which I played until this year (last few years on and off mostly checking out new content, but staying for my guild; lovely people).

Discovered Warframe through fanart and tried to play it few years back, though for some reason the game just wouldn't agree with my computer and after many failed attempts I just forgot about it. Untill this summer I rediscovered it and this time round the installation, while still a bit bumpy, was actually successful.

Mostly played solo, soon as I discovered the option. Wanted to explore the world more than to rush to objective. Eventually got my friend to play aswell and since then we've been playing solo together.

Which is fun and relaxed, although ultimately lonely. Especially when you're trying to get corrupted mods.

TL:DR

IGN: Nemerida
MR: 12

I'm friendly, ready to help, patient, flexible and love to joke.

~Best Wishes, Nemerida

17 hours ago, Narfeater said:

Hi, im looking for a clan and came across your post and liked it. 

Im 31  and been playing mmos for ages. I started playing WF 1-1.5 years ago.   Got to MR5.  Had to quit due to family stuff.  But im back now and started playing a few days ago.  Im now MR6 and almost MR7.    Im just looking for people to learn and play the game with. 

6 hours ago, Nemerida said:

Hello! Good day!

I'm 28, from Estonia. Started my gaming with AvP2 and played till they killed the servers, which was heartbreaking. Ocassionally played GW before getting WoW, which I played until this year (last few years on and off mostly checking out new content, but staying for my guild; lovely people).

Discovered Warframe through fanart and tried to play it few years back, though for some reason the game just wouldn't agree with my computer and after many failed attempts I just forgot about it. Untill this summer I rediscovered it and this time round the installation, while still a bit bumpy, was actually successful.

Mostly played solo, soon as I discovered the option. Wanted to explore the world more than to rush to objective. Eventually got my friend to play aswell and since then we've been playing solo together.

Which is fun and relaxed, although ultimately lonely. Especially when you're trying to get corrupted mods.

TL:DR

IGN: Nemerida
MR: 12

I'm friendly, ready to help, patient, flexible and love to joke.

~Best Wishes, Nemerida

Gotcha both covered. :) welcome to the clan