Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

• 2 months later...

It has been a while since we last posted but we are still here and going strong. We are ramping up recruitment efforts and getting more people in since the new update! 10 new players in the last week and building up much much more. We have all clan tech finished since the most recent update and we are still out there farming the void for new prime parts. If you need something, come join the clan and get it with us! 

We are expanding into other games at the moment as well. We just started playing Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, as well as Dying Light and Black Desert. If you are interested in any of these games or in WF and want to join, then messages us or leave a comment! We will respond as soon as we can. Come and play! We are having tons of fun and you could be too :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
What country/time zone are you based in? You look like a good clan to join, but if there's only ever 1 or 2 clan mates online at the same time as me (GMT+10) then I'll be missing out on most of the fun from being in a clan. 

Hey thats a great question. Ill edit the op and put this info in there too.

Most of us are located primarily in the USA/Canada, and we do have a few members that are from europe. There are 7 people online at the time of me writing this reply. You are more than welcome to check us out either way. If it doesnt work out, no hard feelings. We want you to be able to enjoy yourself either way even if its not with us.

Hey guys! Still going strong, with lots of new faces popping up these days!

We are always around to help new and old players alike, and would gladly welcome anybody with a good attitude, skilled or not. I joined Fusion over 2 years ago now, and have made friends like you wouldn't believe. I don't plan on leaving any time soon, probably wouldn't even know what to do with myself.

If you are looking to group up and have a great time with come of the best people around the world (get on Teamspeak!), this is the place to do so. You wont regret it!

Also, our member Icer gives out free plat in Warframe, just tell him I sent you.

P.S. 

That is a joke, don't expect him to give you platinum. Definitely tell him I sent you and ask for plat though. Hilarious.

On 3/24/2016 at 11:57 PM, rainmaker170 said:

Hey guys! Still going strong, with lots of new faces popping up these days!

We are always around to help new and old players alike, and would gladly welcome anybody with a good attitude, skilled or not. I joined Fusion over 2 years ago now, and have made friends like you wouldn't believe. I don't plan on leaving any time soon, probably wouldn't even know what to do with myself.

If you are looking to group up and have a great time with come of the best people around the world (get on Teamspeak!), this is the place to do so. You wont regret it!

Also, our member Icer gives out free plat in Warframe, just tell him I sent you.

P.S. 

That is a joke, don't expect him to give you platinum. Definitely tell him I sent you and ask for plat though. Hilarious.

Lol thats great! dont tell him its a joke though..... so funny!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey,

IGN: enjoeneering

When the small-time streamer's clan I was in died when they quit streaming a month ago I thought I'd look around the forums for a clan with some staying power. I've been playing Warframe for about 3 years now (MR 22) and Minecraft even longer than that so yall seemed worth a try. Now, normally I've moved all my communication from TS3 over to Discord (it's amazing) but I certainly wouldn't mind giving it a download to use here. 

I'm not sure how often yall check the forums or private steam messages, but I'll be in-game for the next half hour or so in-case anyone's online. 

Thanks,

Joe

21 minutes ago, enJoeneering said:

Hey,

IGN: enjoeneering

When the small-time streamer's clan I was in died when they quit streaming a month ago I thought I'd look around the forums for a clan with some staying power. I've been playing Warframe for about 3 years now (MR 22) and Minecraft even longer than that so yall seemed worth a try. Now, normally I've moved all my communication from TS3 over to Discord (it's amazing) but I certainly wouldn't mind giving it a download to use here. 

I'm not sure how often yall check the forums or private steam messages, but I'll be in-game for the next half hour or so in-case anyone's online. 

Thanks,

Joe

I see ya bro. Invite sent. I tend to keep an eye in the forums on a regular basis.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very interested in the clan, just from reading your introduction. I have been searching for a new clan since my current one (I made it for my friends and I, but now none of them even play Warframe anymore) I am MR22, have been playing for over 2 years, maybe 3. I have almost 1000 hours in game (according to Warframe its 945, but Steam says 3000 hours) You are going to hate the next part: I am 17, but honestly I don't think that describes me much, most of my other online friends had no idea I was even younger than 25 for a long time. Yes I am a girl, it doesn't matter much, just thought you should get a heads up so that way if/when I got on chat with you, you wouldn't think I was a squeaky voiced 7 year old (I hope my writing has also proved this to be false) you will quickly learn that my voice is the only difference. I do love inappropriate jokes. Yes, I know, this huge introduction is not necessary for a small, video game clan. But I just want to make sure this is the clan for me before I leave my own clan. 

My username in game is : Dragoholic

3 hours ago, Dragoholic said:

I am very interested in the clan, just from reading your introduction. I have been searching for a new clan since my current one (I made it for my friends and I, but now none of them even play Warframe anymore) I am MR22, have been playing for over 2 years, maybe 3. I have almost 1000 hours in game (according to Warframe its 945, but Steam says 3000 hours) You are going to hate the next part: I am 17, but honestly I don't think that describes me much, most of my other online friends had no idea I was even younger than 25 for a long time. Yes I am a girl, it doesn't matter much, just thought you should get a heads up so that way if/when I got on chat with you, you wouldn't think I was a squeaky voiced 7 year old (I hope my writing has also proved this to be false) you will quickly learn that my voice is the only difference. I do love inappropriate jokes. Yes, I know, this huge introduction is not necessary for a small, video game clan. But I just want to make sure this is the clan for me before I leave my own clan. 

Honesty is a great opener :p We'd be happy to have you with us! Let me know when you are ready and ill send an invite

3 hours ago, Dragoholic said:

I sent ya a friend request in game! Wanted to see what you play with usually. Very happy to see another player loving the despair as much as I do (Got a nice riven for it too :D)!! If Faulcun or I are in game, we will try to shoot you a message. Hopefully we can get you in here asap. Age isnt a real issue. We look for maturity more than anything else. I joined when I was 18 a few years back and have been enjoying my time here in Fusion greatly! Looking forward to another face (or voice) in teamspeak as well!

20 hours ago, Dragoholic said:

This is a great post, its nice to know you are interested. We are a pretty tight-knit group, and its always great to have a new active player among us. Been here for a few years myself, and its been pretty awesome. I'll send you a friend request in-game as well.