Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

20 minutes ago, ZedVicious said:

Hi I'd like to join the clan if possible, MR10 active almost every day.

Can do!

Give me a moment, and ill send the invite.

I encourage everybody to join us on teamspeak as well, its the fastest place to get help and information when needed!

14 hours ago, SiiNN321 said:

We are in the final push for the HEMA!!! We expect to be getting it in the next month or so making our clan entirely complete with all research. This includes the IGNIS WRAITH!!! :D

awww yiss stoked!

We are a great Rank 9 Clan, but even better we are a gaming community.  Final push for Hema, will have it by the end of the month.  Check out the Yuku site listed in the beginning of the post.  Message to join then come hang with us on Team Speak!

Hello, I'm a rank 9 that returned to the game a few weeks ago. I mainly play trinity and I'm looking for a clan and people to play with. I'm 25 and would enjoy some jolly co-operation. Is your clan still looking for new members ?

On 4/8/2017 at 0:08 AM, SiiNN321 said:

We are in the final push for the HEMA!!! We expect to be getting it in the next month or so making our clan entirely complete with all research. This includes the IGNIS WRAITH!!! :D

Finished the hema last night :cool:

Thanks for the runs guys!

Come Join Fusion, recruiting active members.  Rank 9 clan with 100% of dojo research complete,  We are a fun group and a great community.  Reply here or check out the Fusion Community Forums for more info at fusionclanforum.yuku.com.