Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Questions

razylich

Question

4 answers to this question

To earn credits you'll have no choice but to run missions. A good way to run missions without feeling like your just grinding for credits is hunting for blueprints for a warframe you want, or if you want gathering resources (which is an extreme pain in the rear.) As for Boltor + Akbolto... the two are technically the same exact weapon. I guess if you wanted consistency you could use that combo but it'll just feel like a weapon switch as opposed to a reload.

If you wanna farm credits you best kill a boss that drops a blueprint, theyre worth 2,5 k if you sell them. But the best way is to just play the game, im playing 4 days now and i have already spent about 100- 150k and i didnt really farm em. Alert missons are also useful ways to earn good money!

Boltor is a good gun against grineer because it is armor-piercing, akbolto too. it really depends on your playing style, you can practically use every weapon you like. i think there is no "really bad" weapon combo.

Considering that a weapon switch is generally faster than reloading the weapon, it makes some sense. Plus, when you're doing Raid missions and carrying a computer core download thing around, you can only use your sidearm anyway. Better make damn sure it's a weapon you're comfortable with.