Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Resource Cost

Salfos

So we made zephyr in the clan research and spent the 600 to create the BPs. The Wiki says that it should cost us 60 oxium for each part in the foudry but it says 200. So is the wiki wrong or is something messed up. Any light should be helpful. 600 for one person to make for this frame is a little too much grinding.

vNWO2nF.jpg

DE knows this pleases the RNG gods, thus making them safe from being destroyed. In all honesty, I have no real answer, nor do I intend to defend DE on this mistake. They can explain it themselves. I'm sorry about the resource costs, for what its worth friend.

I'm not late to the party, I know there is grind, but they are trying to find balance of grind but not like a grind that takes hours like the brakk event which was dreadful. I am just noticing an error between a wiki and what the game is telling and hopefully get which ever one is wrong to be correct. I am preparing to do this grind like no other. I just don't want to dump into resource boosters when i don't need to get that many, but if I do then I am all for it. Hopefully DE can shed light.

I'm not late to the party, I know there is grind, but they are trying to find balance of grind but not like a grind that takes hours like the brakk event which was dreadful. I am just noticing an error between a wiki and what the game is telling and hopefully get which ever one is wrong to be correct. I am preparing to do this grind like no other. I just don't want to dump into resource boosters when i don't need to get that many, but if I do then I am all for it. Hopefully DE can shed light.

Seriously, just buy Zephyr. My favourite frame in the game is not worth that much trouble. You'll have a easier time trading to get platinum then you will grinding for Oxium. Its awful.

Or maybe DE could increase the number of drop for oxium to 5-10 per drone.

Edit:typo

You can hope against hope. But I won't Spilock. Zephyr is designed to be bought, and discourage making as much as DE legally can get away with. Not as bad as Vauban though.

Your eyes must have spazzed out.

"Total Materials Required

(not including Research costs) Resource Quantity 24px-32px-Oxium.png Oxium 600"

Wiki is right, life just sucks.

Whenever I see this, I reminds me to never underestimate what DE is willing to do to add time to their game. Never let them fool you on the Devstreams, they need to make money just like any company does, which means doing things you don't like at times.

• For Shadow Clan, 600 Oxium is needed for the warframe blueprint, followed by 60 each for its components, amounting to a total of 780 needed to complete the warframe research. in the notes of the wiki on oxium page

Edited by Salfos

You need to note something:

• For Shadow Clan, 600 Oxium is needed for the warframe blueprint, followed by 60 each for its components, amounting to a total of 780 needed to complete the warframe research. in the notes of the wiki on oxium page

Waframe Research

The Foundry build and the Research are two entirely different things.

It's 600 to research the BP in the dojo, but you also have to research each individual part before it can be built, so 60 oxium is right; that's how much is needed to research each part of Zephyr - the helmet, chassis, and systems.

However, the material cost to actually build each part (not research them) is the same for every individual in the game - it's 200 Oxium per part, making for a grand total of 600 to initiate the Foundry Build.

Any clarification?

Edited by OptimumBow0

You need to note something:

Waframe Research

The Foundry build and the Research are two entirely different things.

It's 600 to research the BP in the dojo, but you also have to research each individual part before it can be built, so 60 oxium is right; that's how much is needed to research each part of Zephyr - the helmet, chassis, and systems.

However, the material cost to actually build each part (not research them) is the same for every individual in the game - it's 200 Oxium per part, making for a grand total of 600 to initiate the Foundry Build.

Any clarification?

Thats correct.