Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Missions Resources

Trouvo

Ok so what I do understand is the clan tech being 1 for 3 missions and 3 for 5 missions that is great and I appreciate that, but what absolutely makes no sense to me is 1 orokin cell for 3/3 and the 5/5 missions and seems to me like a "no one is gonna even do that" ...when 2/3 ruk runs gets you one orokin cell...to me what makes more sense is 1 orokin cell per run, so 3 for 3 missions and 5 for 5 missions.

That would make it so that it is still close to even with ruk runs, but instead of just grinding ruk or the same place over and over people are more apt to do the other missions and choose the orokin cell if they need it.  Still just as much grinding but wont feel like grinding because of the change in missions and environment attributed to invasions.

I know a lot of us dont need credits, maybe a lot of us dont need orokin cells, but I do need orokin cells since I am finally doing all the prime weapons and they all want 10.  I would appreciate it not feeling like I am grinding and I think the delay in actually getting the reward in the mail once the mission is ended makes up for the variance between RNG of Ruk being that it is almost every run you get one but not quite vs getting 1 per mission of the invasion missions as in the 3 for 3/3 and 5 for the 5/5 missions.

What do you guys think?

Mostly it's the guarantee - you can clearly see the effort/reward ratio, and you don't have to pray to RNGesus that you'll get what you want.

Personally, I'll get one or two battle pay per day and the rest of my time will be spent on other missions that I feel like doing - I hate to farm, because nothing should feel like work unless you're getting paid.

Exactly thats what I mean, its mostly a gaurantee that 9/10 ruk runs you get a orokin cell, so why not be similar for the invasion missions? Heck at the very least make it so they are not the same quantity regardless of it being a 3/3 or 5/5 invasion mission as they both only give one, not worth the trouble in my mind.