The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cleave Gore Issue With Gram

Rokanis

The Gram is not triggering Cleaves (When body spilts in two) agaisnt Griner. This goes for Charged Attacks, Slide spins, and Air Slams. Tested with Elemental Mods removed. Hits are acting as if target is being hit with a Fragor.

The Corpus on the other hand. Gram can cause Cleaves to them with Slide attacks and Air Slams however normal Charged attacks do not cause cleaves.

Spent about an hour testing this and received the same results. This doesnt seem to be game wide for sure, had another person tag along and his Gram Cleaved things just fine, but at least its a certain bug for me.

((Not sure which bug forum to post in so posted in this and General Bugs))

Get an amorpiercing mod (or charge damage boost), cause grineer are very resistant to non-AP and if you don't do enough damage on top of what you need to kill the enemy, you'll not trigger a cleave. At least that's what I can tell from my limited experience of cleaving Grineer with my maxed out Gram. :)

I would go off of what you say, but this only started tonight. And this was in Mercury. Also I do have a 45% AP mod in now, so Im thinking its not that.

To boot, I also tested with the Cronus. Cronus cleaves all enemies with all attack types no problem and its unmodded.

Edited by Rokanis

• 2 weeks later...

THE CAUSE IS SUNDERING STRIKE, AP acts as bonus damage that is applied first, if the enemy is killed by the damage they will die as if hit by a blunt weapon, one of the reasons corpus are getting sliced in half with AP is because they dont have armor except on the head.