[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 12.4.3

Thanks for the hotfix! Though I still have a crash 100% of the time if i have 64-bit enabled on the launcher if I also have DX11 enabled. It works fun after a fresh install of windows until I finish installing all of the windows updates....

• Upvote 9

Haha Moa cabinets , it sounds stupid for some reason

And WAAAT we can hack Moas? Oo

• Upvote 11

Thanks for the hotfix! Though I still have a crash 100% of the time if i have 64-bit enabled on the launcher if I also have DX11 enabled. It works fun after a fresh install of windows until I finish installing all of the windows updates....

I haven't been able to use DX11 in a long time because some patch completely broke it for me, tech support offered no solution and basically just said "deal with it and hope it works at some point".

Edited by Ailith
  • Upvote 1

Works just fine for me.

- Fixed being unable to complete an Extermination mission after hacking Moa Cabinets to produce an ally Moa.

Attack my minions.

Wish they would fix the life surport bug, Not alowing people to move unless they roll or charge attack after hitting it. I thought they said they had fixed it, but they didnt. Its still happening to someone or myself in almost every survival I do.

• Upvote 2

I haven't been able to use DX11 in a long time because some patch completely broke it for me, tech support offered no solution and basically just said "deal with it and hope it works at some point".

Same thing here! Except I can use DX11 as long as I have 64-bit mode disabled :/