Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.3

[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 12.4.3

- Fixed enemies not being affected by Vortex or Tornado if one was placed in the vicinity of a 'friendly' target (cryopod, sentinel, etc).

- Fixed Rifle Ammo Mutation mod not being compatible with Boltor Prime.

- Fixed incorrect mission type being activated when playing Rescue alerts.

- Fixed being unable to complete an Extermination mission after hacking Moa Cabinets to produce an ally Moa.

- Fixed Hijack mission failure effects not appearing for clients.

- Fixed Interception mission issue where enemy AI would try to hack control towers that had already been captured by their own faction.

- Fixed inaccessible Void and Derelict labels appearing in Solar Map after backing out of a lobby.

- Fixed Infestation Outbreak missions on Earth not occurring within the proper forest tileset.

- Fixed graphical issue where dojo elevator doors weren't being lit correctly.

- Fixed players occasionally spawning in mid-air when launching Grineer Galleon missions.

- Graphical tweaks to improve Forest frame rate/performance in scenes containing rivers.

- Fixed gameplay crashes.

Thanks for the hotfix! Though I still have a crash 100% of the time if i have 64-bit enabled on the launcher if I also have DX11 enabled. It works fun after a fresh install of windows until I finish installing all of the windows updates....

Thanks for the hotfix! Though I still have a crash 100% of the time if i have 64-bit enabled on the launcher if I also have DX11 enabled. It works fun after a fresh install of windows until I finish installing all of the windows updates....

I haven't been able to use DX11 in a long time because some patch completely broke it for me, tech support offered no solution and basically just said "deal with it and hope it works at some point".

Edited by Ailith

Works just fine for me.

I haven't been able to use DX11 in a long time because some patch completely broke it for me, tech support offered no solution and basically just said "deal with it and hope it works at some point".

Same thing here! Except I can use DX11 as long as I have 64-bit mode disabled :/