Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.3

[DE]darryl1

Any changes to the insane amount of enemies, including leaders, eviscrators and heavies, thrown at players on Eurasia and Lua's Interception missions?

I have lost 6 missions there in the last 2 days because of being grouped with mastery 0-2 players who can barely hold against the onslaught at one point.

I also had to help some players to get past it by using gear suited for pluto and M-priming the hell out of the waves comming. According to one of them, they have tried 30! times to beat Eurasia and couldn't get it done.

You REALLY don't want to put off new players this early into game.

Edited by Othergrunty

thats correct.... the first door wont open anymore.

but i only experienced this behaviour in normal core-missions (core without shields).

Had the same thing happen to me and 2 friends 3 times now. Haven't tried it with the shielded core yet to see if it still happens, but now its impossible to complete the mission. 

So this "Hotfix" broke the event missions? Well.

This hotfix definitely broke Tethra's Doom. The doors in part one won't open and the mission is impossible to complete. DE, please fix this bug right now. I was trying to help 2 of my clanmates get the rewards only to be disappointed.

This hotfix definitely broke Tethra's Doom. The doors in part one won't open and the mission is impossible to complete. DE, please fix this bug right now. I was trying to help 2 of my clanmates get the rewards only to be disappointed.

Thank you for confirming it for me.

Errrrrrrr. DE.

What about the broken lights? They need reduced damage, or reduced frequency, or more warning, or removal from nightmares, or removal outright.
Something.
Anything.

Please!

Edited by MrPie5

I've been seeing some mod reward, it has the title miasma but it has a picture of a zephyr, also some of my clan mates have been instantly dying when they spawn with me......(most often right after they insult the game lol complimenting the game seems to fix that ) and I also was with a friend in the void on tier 3 survival and we kept getting 5,000 credit caches and after he insulted the game it gave us a 2,500 cache... LOL got screenshot for the cache thing and the instant death in the intro for missions

that is tailwind

"Hacking Moa cabinets"?!

Y'all need to update the launcher itself with update details, first I've heard of this.

I've looked at this myself. The entire U12 update notes do not mention this. But hey, stealth changes happen all the time. Nobody can be as thorough as CCP with their patchnotes, and even they miss things :D

Wish they would fix the life surport bug, Not alowing people to move unless they roll or charge attack after hitting it. I thought they said they had fixed it, but they didnt. Its still happening to someone or myself in almost every survival I do.

yeah same thing here