Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T2 Survival Aftewr 40 Minutes

Histori

It's looking like this

sIR6TLG.jpg?1

Now someone pls tell me why is there so much this Morphics in them, last time i mean before this new gold painted weapons and new frame there was Orokin Cells now we got Morphics i mean WTF, when you will just stop trolling us with this monkey rewards ?

they need to seriously remove resources and credit caches from the rewards, our time is not to be wasted in the void like this.

Resources like Orokin Cells are fine, but this credits over and over it's just sick .

or thay can just multiply resourses and credits like 10X times or more.

But in that case there will be to much credits and resourced to give, and they will not like it, i mean players are playing this game make it more enjoyable ffs.

What they need to do is redesign Survival so rewards do not rotate.

You got morphics at 5, 10, 25 and 30 minute marks because the entire loot pool rotates every 20 minutes.

What it should be is every 5 minutes at 15 min and onwards should draw from the prime loot table.  Thus you should only see resources at the 5 and 10 minute marks and never again for that run.

The current design has no incentive to play passed the 20 minute mark, since you have to play another 15 minutes before having a chance for a prime part (35 min mark).  You are far better off cashing in at 20 min if you get a part you want, or abort and requeue to save your key if your 15 and 20 min rewards were not what you wanted.

Edited by Mickey1779

Thus you should only see resources at the 5 and 10 minute marks and never again for that run.

Yes i agree, no resources after 5-10 minutes and the same must be in Def missions.

Edited by Histori

Resources like Orokin Cells are fine, but this credits over and over it's just sick .

Not really, I can farm those in normal maps/ODD/ODS if I wanted to easily, the keys are easy to make and maps like Mimas don't even need keys.

Not really, I can farm those in normal maps/ODD/ODS if I wanted to easily, the keys are easy to make and maps like Mimas don't even need keys.

Yes but the game is boring you only level up weapons all the time and i don't want to play it more that 2 hours a day.