The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RaiZu's Studio - Clan And Alliance Emblems

RaiZu

ANNOUNCEMENT:

After I've spent a while around here I have finally decided to start my own clan. I've been in many clans till now, even top tier ones but I have just become tired of having to stay up insanely late so I could run with my clan-mates.

So I am looking for people who are interested in helping me make a casual clan. I would like for the members to be either European or with a similar timezone ( Around GMT time) and decent English.

If you are interested please PM me here or in-game or add my skype: ZuGuitar

Council of The Lotus

c3fjQLk.png

Clan is created and I will start doing research!

Edited by RaiZu

I would like a Emblem with the braton vandals in it

Maybe in the style of the one you did with the Somas

Using blue cyan metallic tones and the lotus face/symbol =>  maybe stylizing her?!

Perhaps there is also place for the snipetron vandal in it ^^

Thank you for this chance

cheers

Edited by DofD

I'm not saying you should steal his emblems, but theorically they do not enforce to do trades for promises, so you can't really post a ticket about that I think.

Anyway good job, and nice idea.

It's not a promise. Platinum is an in-game item and so is the emblem, it just doesn't go trough the trading post.

And I wouldn't doubt a moderator.

Please. Either come up with a serious request or leave me alone.

Take some time, look at my first post to see what I can make and take that into considerations when making the request.

I can not draw characters or use images that are not yet even available.

Can you do something like the Halo Legendary Symbol? It's not going to be a clan symbol, but just a symbol I'll like. Will that be fine? I'll pay 75 plat.
So I'll like the lotus symbol like the vandal colors which you did for the Vandal Symbol Grand Masters symbol in the back, and a Skana Prime angled like this \ with the edge facing out and the handle on the bottom. On top of that, a Lato Prime angled like /. Feel free to resize the Lato Prime to make it seem large. On top of that, please put the Excalibur Prime helm like the Elite skull above it. Also, please color all the energy the middle green in the saturated color pallet.

Edited by Jaren-117

I am interested in having an emblem made for my clan. The clans name is Vanguard of Assassins, which I would like to have included in the emblem. The emblem itself I would like to have some sort of wings, or maybe a design like the Glaive prime, or similar. With katana's or daggers involved. Colors that I would like to have in it include Black, Orange, and metal grays. Let me know if this is enough info to work with please.

Hello, I have a question.

Do we have to pay you before or after the job? Because if I don't like the final product I wouldn't find fair to have wasted platinum on it.

Please if you answer me quote me so I get the notification with your answer.

Hello, I have a question.

Do we have to pay you before or after the job? Because if I don't like the final product I wouldn't find fair to have wasted platinum on it.

Please if you answer me quote me so I get the notification with your answer.

Always after I deliver a finished product. And the price depends on you, I've had request from 20 platinum up to 500. I give my full to even the smallest request and sometimes people feel generous if I give them something cool :)