Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Up Mission Bug

(PSN)jdub8508

I submitted a ticket but have yet to hear a response. I completed the second rank test twice now but I'm still rank 1. I made sure to use only my secondary and I finished well within the time frame, but my rank isn't moving from 1 to 2. The XP is flashing and it says I have to wait 24 hours again. I see others with the same issue around the web.Why isn't DE helping people with these problems? Those who have been affected should be allowed early access to the next rank up tests to make up for the time they have wasted waiting to repeat the same test. I completed test 2 twice so I want to be able to try the next two tests without the 24 hour delay. If I have the same problem tomorrow when I retry then I should get to try the next 3 tests without delay,

Same thing here, it is ridiculous, and as to the guy who said not submitting the ticket would be dumb, I submitted one as soon as it happened and did get any answer, explanation nor contact from support in any way, it is very annoying that they don't pay attention to this... 

You have to check the status of your ticket by looking at your request. They should have answered it by now.

6 freaking times i have taken the rank 6 test, 6 times the same 2 bugs occur on round 3 and the mission fails. On round 3 the orbs just keep disappearing or there is just a green line. im just pissed that this bug still hasnt been fixed because i know for a fact it has been around for a while. the developers of this game just really piss me off in general with all their bugs that come every patch. i guarentee im gonna have to wait more than a month for this to be fixed so here i am with a game that i put money into screwing me over,

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201208-multiple-bugs-report-here-help-expand-this-for-de/

Mastery Test Not Saving:

-This bug does occur infrequently. Currently there is no known fix.

Possible Solution: Before taking the mastery test, please click your profile option on the main menu and load your profile. Some users have reported this has fixed their issue. Please note experience gained from leveling frames, sentinels, and weapons does not get lost. It does accumulate past the current mastery rank whether the test is passed or failed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201208-multiple-bugs-report-here-help-expand-this-for-de/

Mastery Test Not Saving:

-This bug does occur infrequently. Currently there is no known fix.

Possible Solution: Before taking the mastery test, please click your profile option on the main menu and load your profile. Some users have reported this has fixed their issue. Please note experience gained from leveling frames, sentinels, and weapons does not get lost. It does accumulate past the current mastery rank whether the test is passed or failed.

Will it accumulate over multiple ranks?or just one?Because I am stuck on the 7 to 8 rank test.

I wish I could pass this test 0/5, I always sucked at wall running and well now they have a test for that very skill.  I got past the first part, but the second part where u have to jump to the other wall, I can never grab on, ridiculous test IMHO.