Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Rewards

SirSleepy

So me and my buds have been logging into Warframe mostly every day for the past three weeks, about, and we've managed to get the 3 stared daily reward. (Obviously)

But, all we seem to get are Sentinel XP and Glaive blueprints... Is there something up with the rewards? I mean, don't get me wrong. Selling the blue prints gives me some extra cash but a forma blueprint would be cool... Or a catalyst or Reactor. But I mean, I can only make so many Glaives before it gets redundant. And excess XP is completely worthless.

Is it just bad luck?

• 2 weeks later...

just let off your mind of the daily rewards. i totally ignore it.

let me tell you - ive been playing for a year , and log in everyday just to do random mission and craft forma a day

900hours

if i remember correctly 

daily rewards got me 1 catalyst -

3x 75% discount,

2x 50% discount.,

1 zoren bp,

2 goron BP,

3 glaive BP

2 forma

these are the notable stuff, the rest are crap credits and exps

i just want to tell you all what to expect 

Edited by Ritchel

:P I don't really 'love' probablity or RNG you guys call it, I always get Primary, sentinel and secondary XPs everyday....At least I got sentinel XP when I was leveling SUCKEST, WORST sentinel in the Warframe....Better than nothing :)

I want 75% discount though....I've been onlline EVERYDAY since half a year....lol

:P I don't really 'love' probablity or RNG you guys call it, I always get Primary, sentinel and secondary XPs everyday....At least I got sentinel XP when I was leveling SUCKEST, WORST sentinel in the Warframe....Better than nothing :)

I want 75% discount though....I've been onlline EVERYDAY since half a year....lol

Try buying $50 worth of plat. It should show up after that.

But Sirsleepy, I'm gonna tell you one thing that'll make you feel better, even though you're getting junk from the login rewards.

It's free! It costs only you click! Even though it gives you a junk, I'm sure it got you at least 10000 credit or something at least something unique? Like Glaive/ gorgon and stuff?