First Question-

How do i Equip weapons i bought?

--------------------------------------------------------------

second Question-

how can i use powers?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Please help me!

13 answers to this question

To Equip weapons go to Arsenal and click the weapon you have equiped that you would like to change. It will take you to a list of weapons you own and can buy.

As for powers, you need to equip the ability mods like you would any mod by clicking the wrench under your warframe in Arsenal.

First Question-

How do i Equip weapons i bought?

To equip a new weapon, you go to your Arsenal and then you click on the picture of the weapon that you want to change. This will bring up a selection screen that shows the weapons that you have bought as well as a bunch of weapons that you can purchase.

second Question-

how can i use powers?

Powers use the same system as Mods. This means that you have to equip them. So once again, go to your Arsenal and then you want to click on the little wrench icon below the Warframe. You will then see the mods that are on the Warframe and below that a list of all applicable mods. Among those mods will be your powers. The Warframe powers are the ones with the double scratch mark in the top right corner (like this one http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rhino?file=RhinoStompCard.png)

Which weapon did you build?

There are three kinds of weapons:

-Main Weapons: These are Rifles, Shotguns, and Sniper Rifles

-Secondary Weapons: These are all of the pistols

-Melee Weapons: All of the swords, daggers, axes, etc.

So in order to equip a secondary weapon, you have to click on the image of the currently equipped secondary weapon, and similarly with the other weapon types

i build a sword, cronus. but the sword is shown in inventar under weapons. not on the Melee weapons where you can buy other swords

EDIT: NOW! it was a bug, restart of the game and tadaaa there it was

Edited by Schlingel

Arsenal screen, click on the currently equipped weapon and you can switch.

Power Mods have to be slotted into your Warframe, in the Arsenal screen as well

ok i got it thanks... lets say i bought a blueprint of ash.. what can i do with it?

ok i got it thanks... lets say i bought a blueprint of ash.. what can i do with it?

Blueprints will appear in the Foundry. With Warframe blueprints, you have to build the separate parts of the Warframe before you can use the overall blueprint. All of the Warframes require you to build a Helmet, Chasis, and Systems. To find out where you can get the blueprints for those, the wiki is very handy.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash#Acquisition

Blueprints will appear in the Foundry. With Warframe blueprints, you have to build the separate parts of the Warframe before you can use the overall blueprint. All of the Warframes require you to build a Helmet, Chasis, and Systems. To find out where you can get the blueprints for those, the wiki is very handy.

http://warframe.wiki...Ash#Acquisition

ok now i need to get the matiriels how can i know where to get them from?