The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Settle The Founders Arguement

LusterSounD

I deny nothing. I don't like having admins lock every thread because someone got mildly offended, myself, but I don't make the rules.

This is no surprise. It's gibbering for the sake of gibbering.

That's not why I think this thread should be closed, but should be closed because this thread holds no purpose aka useless or Redundant.

You know what isn't funny, the fact that you keep going to my threads and making verbal attacks on most of them. gtfo

edit: no really, gtfo

edit: you clearly don't see the fact you are being a hypocrite here.

edit: umad

edit: if you don't like my damn threads, don't read em. You keep making remarks like that proving you are kinda dumb

Stalvert, you don't even know what that post of mine (the one you quoted) was referring to apparently. I was talking to Dominus_Tenno. He keeps going to ANY and EVERY post I make reguardless of topic, be it a useless thread or something constructive, and makes snide remarks and sometimes verbal attacks. The "argument" I made in my original post had nothing to do with this. Please don't be dumb. ty

edit: you people are starting to twist s*** around. Just stop now.

edit: I think my attention to this post is over. I see people (Dominus_Tenno) are turning this into a flame fest. Not gonna add further.)

Welcome to the forums.

Before you point fingers next time, notice that your original post served no purpose other than to flamebait. No more, no less.

LusterSounD: "I'm tired of Founder's threads" - proceeds to post a thread about Founders complaining about founders, then tosses insults around from the gate.

Edit: There is a perfectly valid 'Report' feature on these forums, something that certainly should have been utilized for more than a few of these posts.

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

^I agree, Dominus_Tenno, there IS a report feature, and I will be sure to report you. TY for that lovely bit of advice you hypocritical swine.

Edit: and you have indeed been reported. The constant derailment of threads ends here. Good day sir swine. No further comments will be made in reguards to this post nor to said individuals who derailed it. That is all.

Edited by LusterSounD