Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waiting For Potatoes

Zephire

There's been a bit too much of Zeph-kyr lately. Not like it's a bad thing, but isn't it time to mix it up with new characters?

eh i like the Zeph-kyrness. its a bit refreshing and comedic.

also i think zephire doesn't want to mess around with Doozy's characters to much in case he comes back.

looks to me like zephire is working mostly with the new characters as a sort of neutral ground (which i like).

keep it coming =)

eh i like the Zeph-kyrness. its a bit refreshing and comedic.

also i think zephire doesn't want to mess around with Doozy's characters to much in case he comes back.

looks to me like zephire is working mostly with the new characters as a sort of neutral ground (which i like).

keep it coming =)

flood.gif

Back in Nekros' virgin cave, Loki had arrived to discuss something that irritated him to no end.

NEKROS: If you're here to inquire about my progress, I'm afraid you've wasted your time traveling here.

LOKI: That's not why I'm here, did you see the video channel on Frequency 13.7?!

NEKROS: Ahh yes, the machinima was it? Absolutely amusing.

LOKI: Amusing? They said I had a short attention span, the nerve of them.

NEKROS: That was a good one, I liked the part where you imitated Gollum.

LOKI: Not for long, already swapped out their water supply with pepper spray.

NEKROS: That sounds a bit harsh, besides, you can't possibly find it completely offensive.

LOKI: True, I rolled over when they got Vauban's voice wrong.

NEKROS: They could've been aiming for originality, they don't always have to follow the previous writer's thread word by word.

VAUBAN: Y'all can't even notice a brotha? Punk @$$ b#tches.

Edited by Zephire

What is this insanity I have come a crossed!? This is unacceptable, seeing such friendly conversations in such a remotely desolate and horrifying universe is sickening to the core! Not including the erotic scenes of Valkyr and Zephyr! Valkyr, the experimented on Tenno that has been tortured for such a long time by the Corpus, having such a personality as shown here!? What has gone through your wretched mind to make such a thing like this? What has become of you that made you so? Can you not see the horrible agonies these brave warriors face everyday, and yet you have the nerves to make FUN at them!?

(I like it, continue.)

Edited by MegaSnail

What is this insanity I have come a crossed!? This is unacceptable, seeing such friendly conversations in such a remotely desolate and horrifying universe is sickening to the core! Not including the erotic scenes of Valkyr and Zephyr! Valkyr, the experimented on Tenno that has been tortured for such a long time by the Corpus, having such a personality as shown here!? What has gone through your wretched mind to make such a thing like this? What has become of you that made you so? Can you not see the horrible agonies these brave warriors face everyday, and yet you have the nerves to make FUN at them!?

(I like it, continue.)

ZEPHYR: We're not always all that wound-up outside of work dear.

VALKYR: No I agree with Snail, we shouldn't be doing this, it's not in our character.

ZEPHYR: Aww, but if I were to ignore you on a daily basis, who's going to bake your favorite cake?

VALKYR: I-I mean yeah I agree with Zeph completely.

ZEPHYR: That's what I thought hon'.

ZEPHYR: We're not always all that wound-up outside of work dear.

VALKYR: No I agree with Snail, we shouldn't be doing this, it's not in our character.

ZEPHYR: Aww, but if I were to ignore you on a daily basis, who's going to bake your favorite cake?

VALKYR: I-I mean yeah I agree with Zeph completely.

ZEPHYR: That's what I thought hon'.

hehe bribes =)

Edited by Arenta

(I like it, continue.)

Errr.... I lost myself at "core!"

Howrever and I like what this guy do :)

might be a good thing doozy is gone.

cause with the way ember is right now, without overheat

well all we would ever see from her anymore is rage over DE nerfing a frame that was already underpowered since the first nerf to overheat.

now that its gone completely, there really is nothing left for her.

hence..her floating around somewhere stuck in a box where she can't reach the patch changes might be a good....S#&$ she reads this thread doesnt she.

might be a good thing doozy is gone.

cause with the way ember is right now, without overheat

well all we would ever see from her anymore is rage over DE nerfing a frame that was already underpowered since the first nerf to overheat.

now that its gone completely, there really is nothing left for her.

hence..her floating around somewhere stuck in a box where she can't reach the patch changes might be a good....S#&$ she reads this thread doesnt she.

EMBER: What?! Too scared to tell that to my glorious face?!

ASH: Honey calm down, we can talk this over.

RHINO: YO GUIDO, RUN FOR IT MAN I GOT YA COVERED.

FROST: My Snow Globe isn't going to last forever dude, run!

EMBER: YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM MY FLAMES MOTHERF#$%ER.

MAG: Ember take deep breathes, nice and slow. No need to overreact.

FROST: Why isn't my Snow Globe working right?!

RHINO: UH OH.

SARYN: Frost I need you to stay calm an listen to me. They nerfed your 3rd ability in one of the U12 patches.

FROST: ...what did they do...

SARYN: They added a health meter to your ability now, it's no longer purely durational.

FROST: ...

MAG: Are you alright?

FROST: I...I need to go lie down for a moment.

SARYN: Take all the time you need dear.

ASH: Wow, he handled that better than Ember would've like...ever.

EMBER: Gee, thanks honey. Good luck handling your dagger for the next month.

RHINO: RUN MAN, THE RHINO GOT Y'ALL.

Edited by Zephire

In the hallways of the Tenno base, Oberon finds Valkyr outside of Zephyr's room pacing around worriedly.

VALKYR: Zeph! Can you hear me? Come out!

OBERON: What happened to her?

VALKYR: She's shut herself off in her room for 4 days straight now.

OBERON: Is there a reason to why she's acting like that?

VALKYR: I don't know, she rarely acts like this.

OBERON: Rarely?

VALKYR: I uhh, accidentally torched some of her favorite books she managed to preserve up till now.

OBERON: That's rather puerile.

VALKYR: It was an accident! Besides, we're over that now.

OBERON: How clement of her. It is indeed odd for someone like that to do this, how long have you been here?

VALKYR: No way in hell was she merciful, I had to be her personal skivvy for a month!

OBERON: You're dodging the question.

VALKYR: ...2 hours.

OBERON: Ahh, explains your trepidation.

VALKYR: I would love it if you could stop judging me and help me get her out of there.

OBERON: I don't need to, look down.

VALKYR: A...note?

OBERON: You've been wasting your time and energy fretting for no reason.

VALKYR: S-shut up! "I'm fine hon', just...thinking at the moment. I'll be out soon 'kay? Love, Zephyr."

OBERON: Told you so.

VALKYR: I will stab you.

OBERON: You can try to, although I doubt it would make a difference.

VALKYR: You're on. Meet me at Dojo 5, winner takes all.

OBERON: Deal.

Edited by Zephire