Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tethra's Doom Rewards Anticipation Megathread

Deaths.Reap3r

yeah, I wish they would have given the event rewards out just after the event and taken their sweet time with the update. It really would have been nice, but what are you going to do, its DE.

same here. i feel like those kinds of events are better than the one where you actually have to wait. many people likes those events anyways.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; why can't we just get the reward when we're eligable for it?

Probably because the rewards aren't actually in the game when the event starts. The gorgon wraith might since it's in the codex, but the quantum badge and suchlike probably aren't.

Since the end of the event and still nothing

we waited 6 days for it to end only to have to wait probably another day to get our rewards

that's your problem, OP and other people. Go somewhere else... Go outside. Enjoy the scenery.

...and by means of outside, do some missions as you wait. And by means of scenery, blood, gore and exploding bodies.

Edited by faustias

What's the big deal in them delaying the updates just a couple of hours to make sure that everyone who got through the event get their rewards? You impatient bugger. Rather than sitting in front of your computer all day, angrily despising DE for delaying your chance to get your filthy hands on the "oh-so-precious" Gorgon Wraith, go out enjoy the fresh air or do something productive with your time instead of making redundant threads like this.

In other words, calm yo' fuckin' $* and wait, you filthy bugger.

Edited by AxialBlue