Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Whats In Tonight's Update Thread!

Rennagade

I'm hoping for those new cosmetic stuff I've been hearing about. Especially if it's syandana's and such. I love me some customization, and it would be nice to have more customization options on the market.

Besides that, I'm expecting the event rewards, bug fixes, all that kind of stuff.

You should be logging in to shoot stuff, not just to get new stuff.

I log in to shoot stuff with new stuff. All of my favorite stuff is 5x forma and everything else is at least level 30. I have nothing really to do. The syandanas like I said are nice but do not represent new things to do or use. You are absolutely right I will not be logging on just to get stuff. I will not be logging in at all. I do not feel any hostility about this and will be back when there is something for me. You however for some reason have felt the need to really raise my hackles. Next time I need to be told how to enjoy a game I'll seek you out so you can do it.

I mean seriously what were you trying to do with that post? The best I can think of is that your one of those who likes to incessantly complain about new useful content every week until they drove DE to produce new and useless content.