The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Tethra's Doom: Results!

[DE]Megan

I'm not even sure about these penalties anyway. I'm not in a position to talk about them because I don't know exactly how many 'alts' were used by anyone, but somehow this person does.

I'm in the same boat. I'm too lazy to play with numbers to try to have anything accurate to say about it.

Size is a factor when each member has a score cap. Like the guy said above. Even if Warbros had 1 more member that is a DISTINCT advantage. Each guy can only get so many. So if anything numbers has MORE of an impact. If affects those that have 1 or 2 more members.

1k is the cap, so that sentence makes no sense.....

I still want to see those numbers btw.

I disagree.

The proof is clan EGT, who is an entire Clan tier below Warbros and Crescent moon and yet is equally capable score-wise.

Execpt the Spy Drone event. Have you already forgot that? Or is that a past that you will "conveniently" forget?

We're #1 at having only one loss too.

You won with numbers! That's bad! Broframe won with numbers the first time? Haha suck it Warbros you lost because of the thing I said was bad but is now good because it wasn't you guys doing it!

Who said I said it was good?  I was just wondering cause you all seem to be "Warbros won every event" and "Warbros never loses".  Well, yeah... okay.  BROFRAME still won with numbers.  I acknowledge that.  Its more of a case that do YOU acknowledge that YOU also won with numbers?

It doesn't actually matter how they score it, someone like Morte will get flustered over it.

You won with numbers! That's bad! Broframe won with numbers the first time? Haha suck it Warbros you lost because of the thing I said was bad but is now good because it wasn't you guys doing it!

And then we provide answers to illustrate events where skill was directly involved, we get; yeah but Wabros cheated to get those figures, there's no way you did it legitimately for I myself only got 2300 points and I tried my darned hardest and nobody can be better than me.

And the proof is in the pudding.

He's not on about those events. Those events would negate his argument.

QFT

And then we provide answers to illustrate events where skill was directly involved, we get; yeah but Wabros cheated to get those figures, there's no way you did it legitimately for I myself only got 2300 points and I tried my darned hardest and nobody can be better than me.

I've got a friend who got 2450.  I watched him do the run and that was legit.  2477 was ADMITTED by someone who CHEATED to get that figure.  Also saying that it was IMPOSSIBLE to do that WITHOUT cheating.

Want me to continue?

Please, show me where I say that anyone with more points then me must of cheated?  Cause otherwise your putting words into my mouth.

Also insulting me is cute.  Must mean that you are really getting all up-tight.  I'm actually having fun doing this.  I always find arguing fun =]

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis

I would be very annoyed to admit that we lost due to numbers but it's there and no one can change it.

I've got a friend who got 2450.  I watched him do the run and that was legit.  2477 was ADMITTED by someone who CHEATED to get that figure.  Also saying that it was IMPOSSIBLE to do that WITHOUT cheating.

Want me to continue?

Please, show me where I say that anyone with more points then me must of cheated?  Cause otherwise your putting words into my mouth.

you still haven't answered the question of how many people besides Warbros Number One actually have 2477 as a score

and you should answer the question of how significant is the difference between a 2477 run and a 2450 run when success in the event is actually dictated by, as you said, numbers instead of 'non-cheating' skill, again indirectly undermining DE's decisions when they made this event.

and you STILL, after 5 or 10 pages, haven't defined what a 'legit' run is and what a 'cheating' run is.

Edited by shr0ud

Who said I said it was good?  I was just wondering cause you all seem to be "Warbros won every event" and "Warbros never loses".  Well, yeah... okay.  BROFRAME still won with numbers.  I acknowledge that.  Its more of a case that do YOU acknowledge that YOU also won with numbers?

No we're just saying Warbros is number one, which is true.

We've won more events than anyone else, hence we're number one. Did we lose a couple? Sure, and everyone will admit it it's not such an awful thing. Did we win everything after and hold a title of most victories? Sure did.

Maybe it's because you have a French name and the French aren't known for their savvy wars, but back in the days of WWII, many many battles were lost. Did that mean the Allies lost entirely? No of course not, they emerged victorious, for which a synonym is "first place". Think of us as the Allies, except we didn't place first in WWII, just Warframe.

Chillax man.

Edited by Not_Habris

Please, show me where I say that anyone with more points then me must of cheated?

You have literally just said that anyone who got 2477, which is above you, is cheating.

Are ya dumb or something?

so how do you explain what actually happened after that?

You mean other then clans disappearing from the leaderborads that was top-tier Shadow Clan who was leading the event right up until ~12hrs before the event.  Like the same time that Warbros Score started to skyrocket?

Hell, there was even a post in this thread saying that Warbros loosened up on their recuritment process.  In order to get more number, to get more score.  Ie, winning with numbers. 

You have literally just said that anyone who got 2477, which is above you, is cheating.

Are ya dumb or something?

You mean after people theorycrafting that to get 2477 you had to of cheated and saying that people who get that number SAID THEY cheated in order to do so?  I would give you the thread but it recently got deleted.

You mean other then clans disappearing from the leaderborads that was top-tier Shadow Clan who was leading the event right up until ~12hrs before the event.  Like the same time that Warbros Score started to skyrocket?

Hell, there was even a post in this thread saying that Warbros loosened up on their recuritment process.  In order to get more number, to get more score.  Ie, winning with numbers. 

is it even worth trying to get you to name these clans or provide screenshots?

it's true that Warbros loosened up on their recruitment process. what's wrong with that? is it illegal now to recruit?

You mean after people theorycrafting that to get 2477 you had to of cheated and saying that people who get that number SAID THEY cheated in order to do so?  I would give you the thread but it recently got deleted.

can you at least, for the last time, explain what a 'cheating' run is and what a 'legit' run is?

how long are you going to keep stalling and harassing for absolutely no reason other than to antagonize the results?

is it even worth trying to get you to name these clans or provide screenshots?

it's true that Warbros loosened up on their recruitment process. what's wrong with that? is it illegal now to recruit?

No, just explaining how Warbros get there numbers.  You asked for an explaination and I gave you one.  Whats wrong with that?

No, just explaining how Warbros get there numbers.  You asked for an explaination and I gave you one.  Whats wrong with that?

so yes, the problem is, while we're turning this into some sort of detective story, which Shadow Clans actually disappeared, and how certain are you that they joined Warbros?

Crescent Moon gave every single member of their clan recruit privileges with the MOTD saying "Recruit as many new people as you can!"

Can I ask how you know this?  Cause this is the first I've heard of it.

can you at least, for the last time, explain what a 'cheating' run is and what a 'legit' run is?

how long are you going to keep stalling and harassing for absolutely no reason other than to antagonize the results?

Using the Loki - Door glitch (swtich tele through doors)

IE bypass any need to wait for the doors to open cause they are all already open.  Ta-da.  You've now down the run quicker then possible.

You've also got the laggy host glitch.  Where for some reason if you had a laggy host then you got more points.

You are trying to explain something about a clan you aren't in to people who are in said clan.

So why are they asking me?  Surely they should already know right?

I'm curious, surely someone in Warbros somewhere has a video of somesort of them doing a legit run getting 2477 pts or more right?

Using the Loki - Door glitch (swtich tele through doors)

IE bypass any need to wait for the doors to open cause they are all already open.  Ta-da.  You've now down the run quicker then possible.

You've also got the laggy host glitch.  Where for some reason if you had a laggy host then you got more points.

when I was a Loki, I ran ahead of the core and didn't use Switch Teleport at all.

you can very easily open the doors without using Switch Teleport once and have a cup of coffee while waiting for the slow core to move up.

Crescent Moon gave every single member of their clan recruit privileges with the MOTD saying "Recruit as many new people as you can!"

They started doing this before Warbros loosened the Recruit process up. The only reason Warbros was willing to do it was because of a hatred for loosing to someone who is just recruiting as much as possible. Since the only available method to fight back against the surge of points was to copy their attitude we did it.

This is the 3rd post of yours in this thread that you have edited at least once, wonder why it doesn't show that you have edited your own posts like everyone else, must be handy for covering something up if needs be, or changing your story.  But I digress.

So why are they asking me?  Surely they should already know right?

I'm curious, surely someone in Warbros somewhere has a video of somesort of them doing a legit run getting 2477 pts or more right?

As a member of Warbros Number One, winner of the latest Tethra's Doom event and many other events, I can confirm that a score of 2477 can be achieved without the Loki switch teleport door glitch.

You just needed to be good or get good.

One of our guys joined their clan during their recruit rush. We wanted to know what they were doing to get those points so fast.

So another messed up event when numbers are more important about skill?

The survival event was the best except that also had glitches that were used and abused.

You are an idiot.

How so?  If I've only seen someone talk / seen people getting 2477 pts with using glitches and haven't seen ANY thing to refute this why would I think different?

So, how exactly do you explain Loki @ 3:18?

Killing the dudes on the other side of the door. Slipping through doors like that has been doable in the game for at least 5 months. Can you really say you're surprised to see the use of a really common and fairly easy bug?

Welcome to reality. This is the same event that needed to have an Alt purge midway through. The same event in which two of the largest clans ended up competing in the home stretch not by playing - but by mass recruiting.

Yes. The event was a mess.

So, how exactly do you explain Loki @ 3:18?

Uh oh Morte's partner in the fight on terror Vaserus has shown up, proving the point that they can only watch 3 minutes and 18 seconds of video footage or else they implode from the sheer volume of information hitting their brains.

Keep watching and you might see that the door is hacked open. Are you guys for real?

Because that's why, at around 4:00, the Mag filming hacks the door.

Watch out guys, it's detective Morte on the case!

hacks the first door.  Yet where is the Loki that went through the door?  maybe most likely at the second door?  Already hacking the second door before remotely possible?

There is 3 at the pod at the first door.  You know, you might want to actually watch the video.