Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Tethra's Doom: Results!

[DE]Megan

you shouldn't be

it's a meme that's taken on the guise of a clan

I think what we should all really be looking at is the average score of the ghost clan players. damn impressive, those 10-man clans are competitive

also, Warbreed #1, well done!

What now?

Meme or Clan?

I already got scolded for asking.

it's a meme that's taken on the guise of a clan

Please stop spreading disinformation.

What now?

Meme or Clan?

I already got scolded for asking.

We're a clan, been around since closed beta. We have a long and storied history, one of us will probably bring some of the highlights in a day or two. We're officially the winners of every event besides the balloon hunt, where we were by a clan average easily the highest, but couldn't compete with the seven thousand members of Broframe (I think it was Broframe, it's been a long time) and is partially the reason why clans have brackets now.

Edited by Stalvert

Just go read the first post of this thread, silly. Particularly the part about moon clans.

Well thats why i already said, i was looking for it myself and came to this conclusion.

But after i've read that comment from Wallace, i again got confused.

I do know now, that it is indeed a clan.

Congratulations to those again.

I can't help but wonder what's happening in warbros clan chat....Is it a warbros #1 spam too? Because it's not needed both here and in clan. The rankings show that and also your name. :/

It's baffling you went to the thread about winners of the event and complained people were proud to have won the event, especially ignoring the CM posts about how the thread is for that.

Please stop spreading disinformation.

We're a clan, been around since closed beta. We have a long and storied history, one of us will probably bring some of the highlights in a day or two. We're officially the winners of every event besides the balloon hunt, where we were by a clan average easily the highest, but couldn't compete with the seven thousand members of Broframe (I think it was Broframe, it's been a long time) and is partially the reason why clans have brackets now.

Thank you.

Thats the kind of information i like to see. No scolding or something like that.

Seems like you already achieved much. Congrats to that.

Edited by Derethevil

Too bad no-one cares about clan ranking.

You'd be surprised. 

Wooo dafuq, are you two linked mentally.

It's not just them. All of Warbros undergo a strict recruiting process in which they're hooked up to the hive mind. One mind.