[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.4.5

Spawns in the interception are still not fixed, still impossible for noobs.

Fixes:

- Fixed overly harsh Interception mode difficulty on Earth nodes (this was only meant to be applied to the Tethra's Doom mission).

agreed with Monolake, this cahnge has not happened at all. same monumental ammount of enemies that where there before. this used to be challenging to solo and a good way to get affinity and mods but now that is impossible to do, and when someone else joins even more enemies show up.

this si still just as unmanageable as it was, i have noticed no change at all

As much i respect and love Frost, my initial hope was to buff globe's health and put armor into effect, even only half my wish came true, thanks for buffing his globe reasonably.

DE please do something about fast typing players in recruiting chat.

There are a handful of players that repeatedly getting nearly all the invites to VOID and never host themselves.

maybe hosted/invited ratio?      PLEASE STOP THIS ABUSE!

Keep the duration, but simply allow the Snowglobe to be healed. Would create a great synergy with Trinity or some other healer frame.

There are good reasons to keep the duration.

Snowglobe fields (multiple scattered but connected snowglobes) are very handy in panicky situations. Synergized with a frame that would heal all globes at once can help.

Why is the game freezing after I type something in chat? It's been doing this since the last hotfix. Please fix it? I have to relog constantly.

"Reduced broken light damage by half" LIIIIIIEEEEES

It did 300 damage before the update, and it still does!

Honestly, I'd rather you fix the ones that are IMPOSSIBLE TO SHOOT WITHOUT GETTING ZAPPED. Also make it so that AoE will damage them, 'cause currently the Castanas have no effect on broken lights.

Edited by Onihikage

Using Aurora Helmet is considered inferior in snow globe's health compared to Squall one

Should Aurora Helmet be buffed? or Squall helmet's gonna dominate..

Using data from wiki

Base armor 190

Steel Fiber +110% Armor

Aurora Frost Helmet

Armor +25%

Squall Frost Helmet

Power Strength +15%

MAX Snow Globe Health: (Steel Fiber+ Blind Rage+ Intensify)

Aurora: {3500(BASE)+5*[190(BASE Armor)+(190*1.35(Aurora+Steel Fiber)]}*2.29(Blind Rage+Intensify)}=13127.425HP

Squall:  {3500(BASE)+5*[190(BASE Armor)+(190*1.1(Steel Fiber)]}*2.44(Blind Rage+Intensify+Squall)}=13407.8HP

Furthermore Squall helmet can benefits other abilities like avalanche..

I do think it need a buff

Edited by Losemanire

Hotfix 12.4.5

Changes:

Frost Changes:

Using a combination of ideas from the community and discussions between dev, Frost’s Snowglobe has changed. The changes are:

-  Snowglobe’s health is now affected by a Warframe’s Armor value.

- There is now a temporary invulnerability duration determined by the rank of a given Snowglobe Mod.

-  Snowglobe’s health is increased by the amount of damage received in the “Invulnerability Duration” window.

The numerical details are as follows:  

Unranked Snowglobe: Health = 1500 + Invulnerability Duration = 1 second

Rank 1 Snowglobe: Health = 2500 + Invulnerability Duration = 2 seconds

Rank 2 Snowglobe: Health = 3000 + Invulnerability Duration = 3 seconds

Rank 3 Snowglobe: Health = 3500 + Invulnerability Duration = 4 seconds

Snowglobe Health = Health + (Armor x 5)

These improvements are subject to change, let us know what you think!

Finally a good step in the right direction. I really HATED your new balance change to frost globe!!! One needs to test it, before he can say more.

Edited by MediumRange

That red text actually had me excited for a minute it would be great to have a follow up or retribution event, imagine spawn after spawn of high level grineer suddenly entering the missions of those who completed the event, and they have to be strong enough to make a real threat to the mission.

the gustrag would be good too but they have good loot so that would be more a reward and less a punishment.

edit:

i hope we could have regular events with not that great rewards between one big event and the next that would add to inmersion

Edited by Edgedemon

So wait now I need armor mods to buff up the snow globe? Well that kinda forces one to mod for Snowglobe alone or his other abilities which are buffed by Intensity. Seems very inconvinient if you ask me.

Using Aurora Helmet is considered inferior in snow globe's health compared to Squall one

Should Aurora Helmet be buffed? or Squall helmet's gonna dominate..

Using data from wiki

Base armor 190

Steel Fiber +110% Armor

Aurora Frost Helmet

Armor +25%

Squall Frost Helmet

Power Strength +15%

MAX Snow Globe Health: (Steel Fiber+ Blind Rage+ Intensify)

Aurora: {3500(BASE)+5*[190(BASE Armor)+(190*1.35(Aurora+Steel Fiber)]}*2.29(Blind Rage+Intensify)}=13127.425HP

Squall:  {3500(BASE)+5*[190(BASE Armor)+(190*1.1(Steel Fiber)]}*2.44(Blind Rage+Intensify+Squall)}=13407.8HP

Furthermore Squall helmet can benefits other abilities like avalanche..

I do think it need a buff

The globe has 4 seconds of invulnerability. All the (enemy) damage that is absorbed during that time is added to the globe's health.

Thanks as always DE, I love my new shiny Gorgon :)

And, please Fix / Revert Ghost. I spent a lot of platinum kitting out my Shade, I love playing stealth, I want to use it again. It's so horrible and unpredictable right now.

Edit: I've been asked in a previous update thread, which was locked, to elaborate on the Shade message I post each time.

Ghost now has a 1-2 second delay to activate, often resulting in the enemy entering an alert state breaking the 'stealth mode' of the mission where executions are no longer possible.

When it does kick in it seems to very easily drop off again, as the range that it activates is very small now and since the enemies get alerted because of the activation delay they move more quickly and erratically which makes it hard to stay close enough to keep Ghost active (You have to pretty much hug them).

Also when Ghost suddenly drops and you try to kick it in again there is a huge delay before it will work again. 15-20 seconds is a very long time in a combat situation. The other issue with this huge delay is that inactive turrets and other things will activate Ghost when you don't need it and you can get caught off guard by an enemy while you're waiting for the cooldown to reset.

Please, Un-nerf the range for it to activate, remove the highly damning delay to activate and revert the cooldown. I miss the original Ghost I fell in love with as my stealth companion and saviour to my squishy frames in group missions.

Edited by Wednesdae
  • Upvote 2

I feel for you Wednesdae. but I'm still sad because of how Snowglobe is handled. Or Frost...

- Make Freeze aoe.

- Give Wave of Ice a duration so enemies are constantly slowed and dmged when getting too close.

- Make Avalance into a large aoe freeze, CC spell, without dmg.

- Make "frozen" status apply an "extra incoming dmg from all sources" debuff on it's victims.

These should help with the general parts (I've detailed them enough in previous posts).

Globe is faulty from the get go - creating a "you are invulnerably while inside active globe" kind of spell is never good. You will end up with a game difficulty that takes it into consideration and when you give it health you will get people who obviously want to go higher and higher in defense and so they will complain about that health. If it's too high, you are back to square one again.

Sry, but all this repairing stuff looks silly to me - people shooting at a globe and you repair it by shooting into it too? Cold or not cold that is weird and illogical.
Would simply change into something without health and invulnerability - like a storm or fog or whatever that either blocks shots by % chance or mitigates the % of their dmg. It's cool, strong, scales - no need to tweak it whenever you change enemies, etc.

Okay, with that off my chest, about stealth...

I'm with you on that one though I would say the problem lies deeper than that. In a game that is centered around fighting hundreds of enemies, while stealth not even being rewarded, it's the least of our problems that Shade/Ghost works as it works... when it actually does. For example, we can reset alert state by hacking a console - I have never seen soldiers/army that dumb that I could imagine them to think "Ah alarm went silent, everything must be alright, let's get back to coffee"... an alarm is just an alarm. If it goes off, whether or not it goes silent, officers at least wouldn't rest until they get to know what happened. As long as it's not the individual who spotted you who says it was false alarm, I doubt anyone could simply accept it was. Especially when mentioned individual is not responding on the radio... neither half of him.

Anyways, what my point is - the game's stealth mechanic feels like DE only put it there because they've though that a Ninja game shall have such a thing - but they themselves don't really like sneaking and if they play the game, they are not doing that way.

Will try thinking more about this but as the game stands now, I don't think I could make it's stealth system work without severly changing the core mechanics.

The globe has 4 seconds of invulnerability. All the (enemy) damage that is absorbed during that time is added to the globe's health.

I am actually talking about the use of two alternate helmets

Squall one is definitely dominating LOL ..

How about fixing the Void drops?

P.S. Won't be surprised if it's really "working as intended".

Edited by Harbinger777
  • Upvote 3

Ever since this hot=fix i cant get marked By the G3 ive done over 100+ invasions and still nothing DE please help