[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.4.5

When it is done it will be deployed. Hope they do it right rather than quickly.

I'm not even expecting it to be done right at first. At least not as long the "beta" word is still employed

I would have loved if they gave us a rather raw version to test/try out

But that's me

Edited by Blekarotva

Well I enjoyed that event. But now its over, I suppose I'll take another Hiatus. At the moment, theres really nothing to tide me over. Thank you for the rewards DE.

really....no polarity on the Gorgon Wraith....i was assuming there would be as a WRAITH version....thats the one of the most disappointing about that as a WRAITH VERSION....the rest whatever

• Upvote 2

really....no polarity on the Gorgon Wraith....i was assuming there would be as a WRAITH version....thats the one of the most disappointing about that as a WRAITH VERSION....the rest whatever

How would they make money, they didn't give us anything this week in the shop, got to make some money somehow this week. Got to buy those polarity slots, man.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

I was about to say the post before me was clearly wrong due to the amount of people who do express their opinions, but obviously he took it a step too far. Good thing I have no intention to start any trouble.

No update just hotfix?

Kinda..disappointing - I was hoping for some new syndanas..

Well, thanks for the rewards and changes to the WTS spam chat.

Any chance to get an Info why no Tenno Reinforcements / Update / Cosmetics ?

• Upvote 3

No update just hotfix?

Kinda..disappointing - I was hoping for some new syndanas..

Well, thanks for the rewards and changes to the WTS spam chat.

Any chance to get an Info why no Tenno Reinforcements / Update / Cosmetics ?

I imagine this hotfix was to be fair to the winners of the event. Making them wait for the next update seems a bit unfair, so hotfix was the way to go.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure placing a time restriction on trade chat will make things any better. If anything it just means we're going to get more paragraphs from people who want to put everything on the table at once.

Frost Changes:

Using a combination of ideas from the community and discussions between dev, Frost’s Snowglobe has changed. The changes are:

-  Snowglobe’s health is now affected by a Warframe’s Armor value.

- There is now a temporary invulnerability duration determined by the rank of a given Snowglobe Mod.

-  Snowglobe’s health is increased by the amount of damage received in the “Invulnerability Duration” window.

The numerical details are as follows:  

Unranked Snowglobe: Health = 1500 + Invulnerability Duration = 1 second

Rank 1 Snowglobe: Health = 2500 + Invulnerability Duration = 2 seconds

Rank 2 Snowglobe: Health = 3000 + Invulnerability Duration = 3 seconds

Rank 3 Snowglobe: Health = 3500 + Invulnerability Duration = 4 seconds

Snowglobe Health = Health + (Armor x 5)

These improvements are subject to change, let us know what you think!

Is the armor multiplier affected by power strength mod?

Is the invulnerability time affected by power duration mod?

Edited by Hueminator
  • Upvote 2

I'm not sure placing a time restriction on trade chat will make things any better. If anything it just means we're going to get more paragraphs from people who want to put everything on the table at once.

...........Oh dear. You're right.

• Upvote 1

So this weeks update was just a big hot fix, that's disappointing.

I have to defend DE here. Did you want the Rewards today, or next week?

• Upvote 3

Dam, didn't notice stage 2. Offline since stage 1 due to work. DE should have email us on the event status. T^T

Ahhhh~ Qutium badge!!!!!!

Is the armor multiplier affected by power strength mod?

Is the invulnerability time affected by power duration mod?

what was I doing all week?...Trying to get my hand on a cell to play the amped up interception mode to get cipher parts and attempt to solo Tethra's Doom since Strict NAT.... (needless to say I failed, not enough high damage weapons to get through that many mobs)

Bye bye mods. D:

what was I doing all week?...Trying to get my hand on a cell to play the amped up interception mode to get cipher parts and attempt to solo Tethra's Doom since Strict NAT.... (needless to say I failed, not enough high damage weapons to get through that many mobs)

Bye bye mods. D:

My condolences.

I have to defend DE here. Did you want the Rewards today, or next week?

Next week please!

Hey look a great place to start a debate! Do you want a smack in the face or in the back of the head? Do you want a stick in your right eye or your left? How about did you want the rewards right after the event ended or wait and get them 9 hours later with a hotfix size update to pad the blow of it being a hotfix size update? Asking a question that is a no win beginning question is silly!

Frost Changes:

Using a combination of ideas from the community and discussions between dev, Frost’s Snowglobe has changed. The changes are:

-  Snowglobe’s health is now affected by a Warframe’s Armor value.

- There is now a temporary invulnerability duration determined by the rank of a given Snowglobe Mod.

-  Snowglobe’s health is increased by the amount of damage received in the “Invulnerability Duration” window.

The numerical details are as follows:  

Unranked Snowglobe: Health = 1500 + Invulnerability Duration = 1 second

Rank 1 Snowglobe: Health = 2500 + Invulnerability Duration = 2 seconds

Rank 2 Snowglobe: Health = 3000 + Invulnerability Duration = 3 seconds

Rank 3 Snowglobe: Health = 3500 + Invulnerability Duration = 4 seconds

Snowglobe Health = Health + (Armor x 5)

These improvements are subject to change, let us know what you think!

Nice fix for the frost!

But would like to note a few things:

- Frost's maxed armor is 446, that's only 2230 hp - won't make much difference in the situation, where you realy need snow globe. (I'm speaking about lvl 70+ Grineer/Corpus running around.)

Maybe it's better to just apply frame's armor to the snow globe HP?

I'm not sure that I clearly understand how it works after the damage 2.0, so it may be not the best solution as well. It seems that effectiveness of armor (what was useless on most frames, except ones with high armor value by default) has been reduced (Valkir with 1260 armor, 430 shield, 860 hp dies pretty fast anyway)...

- Frost usualy need to put a new Snow Globe before another one is gone, or some frames (or even the cryopod, especially if it is a realy high wave of lowlvl defense missions) may die, while he's casting it. (Yes, I'm speaking about lvl70+ Grineer/Corpus running around again - they can kill pretty fast about any frame with any amount of shield/hp/armor.) So, maybe it's better to 'begin' 'invulnerability mode' when the globe has got hit?

- The thing with Snow Globe's health scaling based on the amount of damage recieved in invulnerablity is a good scaling of an ability. But how would scaling actualy works, what's the formula?

- Also it may be a good idea to slightly reduce the size of globe before it has got hit.

...Why?

Because people often put them in the same place (sitting on the pod on the defense mission) and it's not that easy to put them all in exctly the same place, so if old snow globe is still there and you put another one - only part of it will be 'visible' from the outside and it will recieve reduced damage. So if 'unhit' snow globe will be about 5% smaller than one that has been hit that could make recasting the snow globe before the first one has gone possbile without loosing effectiveness.

• Upvote 1