Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.4.5

Is the Snow Globe's health-gain affected by friendy fire, akin to Nyx's Absorb?

All in all, many thanks for the Hotfix. Love the red text as well.

Next week please!

Hey look a great place to start a debate! Do you want a smack in the face or in the back of the head? Do you want a stick in your right eye or your left? How about did you want the rewards right after the event ended or wait and get them 9 hours later with a hotfix size update to pad the blow of it being a hotfix size update? Asking a question that is a no win beginning question is silly!

I already defended DE. Its their turn now. But I have no further comment.

Fixes:

- Fixed clients being able to repeatedly hack Moa Cabinets to produce a flash mob of ally bipeds.

awww, I was having fun with that XD

Edited by iZACK672
  • Upvote 1

... Wait a minute, is 12.5 still coming later, or that's it for the week?

It's 11:24pm EST if they are going to have an update it better be soon. I think we have seen the whole ball of wax this week.

Hotfix 12.4.5

- Optimizations to Forest tileset to improve frame rate

Question:

Rebecca, Steve talked about series of optimizations coming supposably this week but we only got these, is the rest (voids, etc) coming, lets say next week?

Like u guys know the game as been suffering a lot from framerate drops and such since 11.5.

And thank you for this week's hotfix

Edited by Bazools

I have to defend DE here. Did you want the Rewards today, or next week?

That's not my point, getting rewards isn't an update.

• Upvote 3

It's 11:24pm EST if they are going to have an update it better be soon. I think we have seen the whole ball of wax this week.

To be honest, I'm quite burnt out with Warframe right now. Even if they make a update, I'll still be taking a hiatus most likely. I do hope for your sakes that you get what you all want however.

Thanks for the update, but I can't beleive that you left in the Broken Lights since it was such a bad idea in first place.

I received everything but the particle effects badge? and yes i did complete the mission with around 2200 health left on the shield core.. is anyone else missing the badge?

- Toned down flashing FX when light traps disintegrate in Grineer tilesets.

- Reduced broken light damage by half.

The blinding flash is really not that bad any more. it is barely noticable now.

~150 damage is fairly modest now in my point of view, and seems to serve as a good basis until a scaling damage method can be implemented

Thank you DE, for reacting reasonably fast! :)

Now that the two main issues are gone, I am sure you can continue your way to properly set those things right.

Edited by Khunvyel

so im guessing, no actual patch today... disappointing.

But another clan research crap would be almost just as bad...

I received everything but the particle effects badge? and yes i did complete the mission with around 2200 health left on the shield core.. is anyone else missing the badge?

You would have needed 1000 points on the shield core, which was ~ 3000 health, iirc.

Also, one thing to notice; in the last livestream they said there was no Tenno Reinforcement scheduled for this week.

Would have been good if you put that into the first post, because not everyone is watching those livestreams who also posts in the forums.

Is that it, no 12.5? Where is our every Wednesday "Shelf Gun" that we max and trow away while waiting for a patch? Like...i have pretty much nothing left to really do in game right now...

Is that it, no 12.5? Where is our every Wednesday "Shelf Gun" that we max and trow away while waiting for a patch? Like...i have pretty much nothing left to really do in game right now...

Just play something else until a new update comes out. This is the price we pay for being Beta testers.

• Upvote 1

If the game was really a beta...

Which it still is. . . Hence the " Beta " In the title :P May be a while in beta. . . But it still technically is until Developers say otherwise.

• Upvote 1