Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Not T2 Survival For The Time Being

MlRAGE

1st run : creds creds creds parisBp creds formaBp creds magPrimeChassis 13/3/14
2nd run : creds creds creds parisBp creds creds creds magPrimeChassis 13/3/14
3rd run : creds creds creds parisBp creds creds creds magPrimeChassis 13/3/14
4th run : creds creds creds parisBp creds creds creds magPrimeChassis 13/3/14
5th run : creds creds creds magPrimeChassis creds formaBp creds magPrimeChassis 13/3/14
6th run : creds neurodes creds parisBp creds creds creds parisBp 15/3/14

would love to provide ss. but was too damn lazy.

do not waste ur keys if you are aiming for the void loots until reward tables are fixed . unless you have a weird fetish for mag chassis and paris prime bps 

Edited by MlRAGE

T3 suffers the same thing except 20 minute reward is 100% frost prime helmet. my brothers and i were trying to farm rhino's chassis there and 17 keys later, same results every time. when i sarcastically said 'well you are gauranteed a prime part at 20 minutes!' one of them hit me. so yea, totally pointless waste of time to run them atm. i'm sure DE will deny problems with the table like with ember prime (which they ended up 'fixing' again anyway)

Edited by SatouJin

1st run : creds creds parisBp creds formaBp creds creds magPrimeChassis

2nd run : creds creds parisBp creds creds creds creds magPrimeChassis

3rd run : creds creds parisBp creds creds creds magPrimeChassis

4th run : creds creds parisBp creds creds creds magPrimeChassis 

5th run : creds creds magPrimeChassis creds formaBp creds creds magPrimeChassis

would love to provide ss. but was too damn lazy.

do not waste ur keys if you are aiming for the void loots until reward tables are fixed . unless you have a weird fetish for mag chassis and paris prime bps 

Sorry, bro the you didn't prayed the mighty RNG gods enough. Try next time.

I got a Gauntlet and a Fang Prime blade in my last 20 min run.  Guess I got a good seed ;)

If you don't know what I'm talking about when I use the term "seed", here's an (outdated) website that had progressive rewards for defense missions:

http://sunbla.de/Warframe/SedR/

The rewards you got weren't ever completely random every 5 waves.  They possible reward was determined by what you got 5 waves before.  Sometimes if you do enough waves, it could loop and start over, but often times, the reason you'd keep getting a Convulsion mod every 5 waves, is because the chance of that happening increased with every 5 waves.  NO FREAKING CLUE why they'd do that.  The chance of getting what you wanted actually want DOWN with every 5 waves.  Having it do the opposite of that would make more sense to me.

Another thing to note is that not all possible rewards are available every 5 waves.  Get to wave 15 and the only available rewards on the loot table could be keys or fusion cores, with an uncommon fusion core having the highest % of dropping.  That's why it was so hard to find a Banshee helmet back in the day.  You'd have to get the right series of loot rolls and progress down the right seed bracket (tournament style), just to get a 10% chance of that Banshee Helmet Blueprint (usually at wave 30 or 35).

I suspect survival rewards work the same way.  It's the only explanation I see for the patterns I'm seeing in survival loot drops. 

This is why DE has received so much flak over loot tables.  Players datamined and uncovered the appauling truth behind how their RNG system works.  It's rigged, just like gambling with a slot machine.  It's not random.  It's programmed to make you lose most of the time. 

Edited by Soulie

That loot table is seriously bubkis.

I've gotten morphics as a reward at 40min+, if that isn't a slap to the face then idk what is.

(P.S. WHY AREN'T OROKIN CELLS A RESOURCE IN THE OROKIN VOID?)

Edited by Chupacabra

In order to run Void missions you need the following:

1 bucket of kentucky fried chicken (Or whatever you have available as a fried chicken place)

Three distinctly different Colors of chalk (use a color wheel to find their opposing shades.

A good idea of what a hypercube is.

1 hollow plastic cube. (found one at a hobby lobby)

matches or a lighter.

Holding the plastic cube up to the sun you must project the cube against the ground.

Using your first color of chalk (doesnt matter which)

Trace it as best you can while chanting the all mighty mantra "25% off of platinum, DE pls"

Once you have done this, repeat the process with the additional colors of chalk. Space each tracing out enough that the bucket of chicken may fit within.

At which point you must read the list of DE staff nine times.

Repeating each name nine times.

Once that is done, light the bucket of chicken on fire. Should the bucket resist burning, lighter fluids or kerosene may be used to aid in the ritual sacrifice.

Should this be completed properly you won't have summoned any heavy grineer to your plane of existence, and the void key may infact grant you the desired item within 15 minutes.

Repeat as necessary per key.

It's outdated, but somehow I don't think that DE have changed their reward generation algorithm - just the table it draws from. I had a similar thing yesterday, but Warframe doesn't seem to accept F6 any more and so I can't take any screenshots.

In order to run Void missions you need the following:

1 bucket of kentucky fried chicken (Or whatever you have available as a fried chicken place)

Three distinctly different Colors of chalk (use a color wheel to find their opposing shades.

A good idea of what a hypercube is.

1 hollow plastic cube. (found one at a hobby lobby)

matches or a lighter.

Holding the plastic cube up to the sun you must project the cube against the ground.

Using your first color of chalk (doesnt matter which)

Trace it as best you can while chanting the all mighty mantra "25% off of platinum, DE pls"

Once you have done this, repeat the process with the additional colors of chalk. Space each tracing out enough that the bucket of chicken may fit within.

At which point you must read the list of DE staff nine times.

Repeating each name nine times.

Once that is done, light the bucket of chicken on fire. Should the bucket resist burning, lighter fluids or kerosene may be used to aid in the ritual sacrifice.

Should this be completed properly you won't have summoned any heavy grineer to your plane of existence, and the void key may infact grant you the desired item within 15 minutes.

Repeat as necessary per key.

Only one problem: Void pieces drop in 20 minute intervals.

I just do it for the credits, and exp. Possibly Forma Bps if they managed to show up.

Dude are you trolling?  You have to be trolling.  A T3 capture can get you 27k in under 5 minutes with a full team.  Credit caches come in at a maximum of 5k every 5 mins. 

That is why credit caches and resources are a slap in the face. 

"Tenno, look what our operative has found" *Control Module shows up*

"You're joking, right? Lotus?  We just found about 12 of those in the last  5 minutes."

You are all wasting your time, both in the Void and on the forums raising this, it has been raised countless times and ignored every time.

"Working as intended".

If drops were fixed, no one would spend plat on parts.

Listen to these wise words.

Reason I am on a (apparently permanent) break from Warframe is this kind of attitude from DE. They are listening way too much to Gabe Newell and far too little to their players. New weapon every week? When Ranks mean so little? Fine, they reduced staff working on new weapons to have them reassigned to cosmetics. 

Because we all know that cosmetics were higher on the players' Do-Want list than RNG issues and lore. As Egg_Chen said, it will be waved off as WAI.

Thanks but if I should suffer under Gabe Newell's experiments on ingame economics I will stick to Team Fortress 2. The maps are not random but I know exactly what each patch brings (should absolutely NOT happen in a Beta game, testers are not detectives), broken weapons are banned from more competitive modes, and its truely multiplayer, not needing an "endgame" at all. If they keep releasing 10 hats a month it is just another lucky drop I may get. I get all the lore I need to know why I like this character's personality or not.

RNG in Warframe is like its lore. You can keep telling yourself whatever you want about it being the way it should be or even headed in that direction. It will not change the fact that RNG is obviously broken (player-experience wise, even if the algorythms are working, it is CLEAR the playerbase doesnt approve of the system), and that Warframe has pathetic lore at the moment. Sorry if I offend any professional working for DE at the moment, but if there is a lore to go with the gameplay, I need some evidence, not random tidbits in the Codex that sometimes even contradict previous entries/Livestream information.